Chapter 20: The tease

‼️COVER DONE BY @simp.4.narrator ON INSTAGRAM‼️

You hear the door bell ring and you jump in excitement. You run to the door and flip the lock to unlock it, you open the door and hug Gaege

"Im glad you're back! i was bored" you tell him. still holding on to him, He drops the bags that he had in his hands and picks you up bridal style.
"Me and her will be right back" He tells the other two, He carries you up the stairs and into your room, he puts you on the bed and you turn a deep red. What is he planning..? You ask yourself. He starts tickling you, you try to hold back your laughter but you fail and you giggle, he tickles you more and you just start cracking up.

*Gaege's POV*
I start tickling her and she just starts cracking up, after a few minutes she starts to gasp trying to catch her breathe, so i stop, she tries getting up but i shake my head and push her back down, i kiss her passionately, i feel her kiss me back the same way that im kissing her. The feeling of her lips against mine is indescribable, Such soft...perfect lips, I think to myself, i feel her start to pull away and so i do the same, i look into her beautiful E/C eyes. I can't help but...get lost in her eyes..., I notice myself starting to inch closer and i immediately jump back, i stand up and awkwardly rub the back of my neck.
"You make me wanna act up" i say nervously, i watch as her face goes red.

*Normal POV*
"You make me wanna act up" Those words flow out of his mouth in a sort of way that just makes you turn a deep red, you get up and kiss his cheek then pat his shoulder before walking out of the room and heading downstairs.

*Gaege's POV*
I stand there speechless...Frozen...i am tense.., like a statue.., still like a post.., She knows how to make me want her... and she teases me with it..

*Josh's POV*
I see Y/N walk down the stairs alone, i tilt my head to the side in a bit of confusion.
"Where is Gaege.?" I ask her, she looks at me and i can clearly see a small smirk on her face, she doesn't say anything, just goes over to one of the couch chairs, she picks up Gaege's guitar and starts to mess with the strings, she plucks them one at a time, slowly and obviously nervous. I shake my head and then go towards Gaege's room upstairs, i run up the stairs and he bumps into me.
"Gaege! what the fuck?!" I yell, He shakes his head a bit, What happened..? whats going on with Gaege? I ponder.
"Sorry-.." He says before speed walking away, he was hiding his face. But why..? I ask myself as he disappears down the stairs.

*Normal POV*
You see Gaege coming towards you out of the corner of your eyes, You dont move but you begin to actually play the guitar, You see Gaege sit on the couch next to Grant, Josh comes down next and sits on the other side of Grant, after that you dont really pay much attention to them and you start blocking everything that isn't the guitar out, you hear the boys having a conversation but you are too into playing the guitar right now that you don't care, you don't even notice that they all shut up and stare at you.
you finish the song and smile at yourself and the progress you have made, but once you look up you become embarrassed. i forgot they were here for a minute..., You say to yourself.
"that was amazing babe" Gaege compliments with a wink, you thank him and turn your head away for a minute while you lowkey fangirl over the fact that Gaege liked your guitar playing.
"how about we catch up boys? we haven't seen each other in person for a while and we don't really talk much about our personal lives during our recording sessions" Josh suggests. You see Gaege and Grant nod in agreement, you sigh quietly and get up, forcing a smile on your face and walk up to your room.

‼️CLIFF HANGER OOF‼️