Chapter 25: The proposal

*Later that same night*
I wanted to hurry and propose before i chickened out, I got everything ready, slipped the small box with the engagement ring into my pocket and went up to her bedroom, I knocked on the door and slowly opened it.

"Hey babe, Wanna go out for dinner?" I ask her calmly.
"Yes! i would love to!" she replies to me, i smile and grab her hand, she is wearing one of my hoodies which is a little big for her and a pair of black ripped jeans.
I walk with her out to the car and i open her door for her, she gets in, buckles up, and i close the door, I walk over to the driver side and get in, i start the car and look at her.
"I have a very pleasant surprise for you" I smile. I pull out of the drive way and drive towards an expensive 5 star restaurant.

Once we arrive i pull the keys out of the car and smile at her.
"Ready baby?" I ask, i get out of the car and close my door, i walk over to the passenger side of the car and open her door, i hold out my hand for her and she takes it, i help her out and hug her close, i feel myself shaking slightly, im excited..Nervous..i'm feeling so many mixed emotions.

*Y/N POV*
I feel Gaege shaking as he hugs me, i pull away and look into his beautiful green eyes.
"You ok babe? you seem tense, or nervous, you want to talk about it?" I ask him, He shakes his head with a small smile, softly kisses me on the lips and hugs me again.
"No its ok, its just i hope you like the surprise i have planned for you, thats all." He gently kisses my neck and pulls out of the hug, he smiles at me and takes my hand, we walk to the door of the restaurant.

*An hour later; Gaege POV*
We finish up our desert, i look at Y/N as she finishes her wine, she smiles at me.
"What are you staring at?" she asks me with a soft smile.
"Your beautiful E/C eyes" i respond.
"Haha, simp!" She teases.
We finish up and i pay the bill. I grab her hand and walk out to the car, as always i walk her to her side of the car and open her door for her, i kiss her cheek, close her door and walk over to the drivers side.
I open my door, get in, put the key in the ignition, the car starts and i pull out of the restaurants parking lot and drive towards a park, she tilts her head obviously confused.

"Time for your surprise babe" i say happily, as we pull up to the park. We get out of the car, the same way we always do, and together we walk to the middle of the park, we stand under a few tree's looking into eachothers eyes, i find myself getting lost in hers, i shake my head a little to snap myself out of it, i kiss her softly and slowly back away, she looks confused.
As i get down on one knee she brings her hands up to her face and squeaks, she starts tearing up.

*Y/N POV*
Gaege kisses me gently on the lips and slowly backs up, i tilt my head confused and almost scared..But when i see him get down on one knee i feel butterflies bounce around in my stomach, i get red and my eyes start watering, i bring my hands over my mouth and let out a small happy squeak, He looks up at me and i stare into his emerald green eyes, he pulls out a small box and holds it in front of him, he uses one hand to open the box and i see a shiny engagement ring.
"Will you...Y/N...Make me the happiest man alive, and Marry me..? Ever since we got together my life has changed for the better and i-"
"YES!" i interrupt, my voice full of excitement, He gets up and hugs me tight, we both cry as we hold eachother.