Chapter 13: Sleeping over

You pull into the driveway and turn the car off, you look down at him and see that he is still asleep, you smile and blush a bit before gently waking him.

"We're here" You tell him.
"Already..?" He asks as he rubs his eyes. You nod your head and get out of the car, you go over to his side of the car and open the door for him, you help him get out and you close the door. You walk him up to the front door and unlock the door, Once you're in the house you walk him to his room and lay him down.

You get ready to leave and go back to your hotel but Gaege tugs your arm and pulls you down onto his bed.
"Stay here with me" He whines. You blush and nod your head.
"Ok.." You say, you start playing with his hair as he begins to fall asleep again. Poor guy, i wonder why he is so tired... and why he seemed so stressed earlier, You think to yourself.

*A few hours later*
You wake up to Gaege whimpering and holding on to you tightly, you hug him tight and play with his hair.
"shh it's ok.." You whisper, trying to comfort him.
"No.. Wait.. I dont want you to go.." He mumbles in his sleep. He jumps awake, breathing heavy and almost in tears.
"You ok baby?" You ask him, you blush when you realize what just came out of your mouth. You notice a light shade of blush paint his cheeks. You pull him close to your chest and hold him tight, you run your hand through his hair. I love playing with his hair so much, its so soft, You think to yourself. You kiss the top of his head.
"You ok?" You ask him. He nods and cuddles closer to you. "What was your nightmare about?" You ask him, but fail to get a response. "Gaege..?" You hear soft snoring and you figure you can ask him tomorrow. You lay down with him still close to you and fall asleep.