Chapter 8: Cuddles

You guys are sitting on the couch and watching your favorite show together. He even made some popcorn for you guys to share and brought you a drink, the bowl sits in between you guys as you stare ahead at the tv a bit awkward. You both just watch the show as you eat the popcorn that he made. You shiver a little as it starts to get a little colder, Gaege see's this and gets up without saying anything. He runs up to his room as fast as he can, a minute or two later you see him coming back down with his signature Juicy 1 mil club hoodie, he walks over to you and hands it to you with a cute smile.  You take it and stand up to put it on. 

"Thanks Gaege.." you say to him as you sit back down.
"No problem." he replies, he sits down and moves the now empty bowl onto the table in front of you guys. He pats next to him for you to move closer, so you do. A light shade of blush paints your face as you scoot closer to him and your hand lightly brushes his. You get cuddled up close to him and continue to watch the show. 

Your head begins to get too heavy to hold up on your own so you end up letting it fall to his chest. He notices this and chuckles then wraps his arm around you. You take in how warm he is which just relaxes you more. You didn't get much sleep the night before due to shock of actually meeting him, not only that but the fact he called you cute. I should have slept so i wouldn't be so tired...I don't want him to think he is boring me, you think to yourself as your eyes begin to slowly flutter shut. You move even closer to him and hold onto him tightly, a small smile forms on your face as the events in the last 24 hours replay in your head. You feel Gaege begin to caress your back as he gently rests his chin on the top of your head. Eventually you hear Gaege begin to snore very lightly, He holds you close to him as he sleeps. You blush deeply and bury your face into his chest. 

✨You fall asleep with him✨