Chapter 23: The boys turn baby

Hangovers, am i right? they suck... not only for the person who is physically dealing with it, but also the people who they surround themselves with at that given time, i will never truly understand the mind of a male, let alone the mind of a group of boys who get paid to scream on the internet. I have never seen anyone act just quite the way they do through a hangover.

*Normal POV*
You wake up in the bed next to Gaege who is still sound asleep and snoring lightly.
you get up to make some breakfast for him before he wakes up but before you can get too far you feel a warm hand grab your wrist and pull you back down onto the bed next to him, Before you know it Gaege is embracing you in a big hug and cuddling up against you, you look down at his face and see a pouty lip kind of look painting his face, you cant help but chuckle at the face and hug him back, you run your hand through his messy hair.
"Morning babe.." Gaege says in a sleepy voice, You smile and blush slightly, Aww i absolutely love his sleepy voice.., You think to yourself.
"Good Morning baby" you say as you hug him closer to you, You realize you start to doze off again because of his cuddles, you catch yourself  falling asleep and start to sit up, He whines and sits up with you, he sits behind you and hugs you while resting his head on your shoulder.

"Bad hangover?" You ask him. He pouts and nods his head, he buries his face into your neck. You turn a light shade of pink and hold one of his hands, "Want me to make you some breakfast?" You ask him.
"But then we can't stay like this" He says, his voice a bit muffled because his face is buried in your neck, He looks up at you and pouts. "But fine.." He whines and kisses your cheek, he lays back down and covers up. Aww, Today is going to be a long day.., You think to yourself as you walk down stairs, you walk into the kitchen and see Josh leaning over the sink, You chuckle.
"You too?" You ask.
"ITS NOT FUNYYYY" he responds with a pout. you laugh and push him out of the way so you can get to the pancake mix from the cupboard, you open the door and grab the bag, you push him aside gently.
"All jokes aside you should go sit down, get some rest, and later i will make you all something that helps with my hangovers." you tell him, he nods his head and tries to walk over to the couch but as soon as he lets go of the counter he just about stumbles over. You go over to him and help him up, you wrap one of his arms around your neck and onto your shoulder, you walk him over to the couch and sit him down, he lays down and begins to close his eyes, you walk back to the kitchen to finish Gaege's breakfast.

You walk upstairs and into his room where he is sound asleep, he is snoring lightly and you cant help but chuckle at the adorable man sleeping so peacefully, you walk over to him and gently tap his shoulder to wake him up, when he doesn't wake up you gently shake him and whisper his name, he begins to wake up and you smile, you sit next to him, he sits up and leans his head on your shoulder, you smile and blush slightly, you don't blush too much because at this point you are used to his touch, you hand him his plate of food and turn on his tv, you go to his channel and begin watching his horror videos as he eats the food that you made him.

*After he finishes eating his food*
he finishes eating his food and he set the plate aside, then he hugs up against you and whines softly complaining about a headache, you pat his head gently.
"You want me to go get you some Tylenol?" you whisper. He nods his head in response and starts to get up with you, you look at him a bit confused. "What are you doing?" you ask him.
"I want to go hang out downstairs." he replies with. You sigh and stand up, you hold his hand and you both walk downstairs together. Wow...These boys turn into wusses during hangovers, you think to yourself with a smile. You accidently let out a slight chuckle which catches Gaege's attention.
"What is so funny, baby?" he asks, obviously confused. You shake your head and avoid the question. You walk him over to the couch and he sits next to josh, which was a huge mistake, you found that out the hard way when they both started whining. You give yourself a facepalm and walk into the bathroom to get them both Tylenol, you come back out to see Grant sitting in the chair next to the couch. You let out a grunt, Oh please not him too..., You think to yourself. Right as you think that, he begins to complain about a headache.
"what am i gonna do with you boys?" You ask, you glance over to the stairs when you see Gabby walking down, she looks tired and fed up, you chuckle, "girl, i feel that." you assure, she looks up and laughs.
"At least Eddie isn't hungover." She says and sticks her tongue out jokingly.
"still have to deal with these idiots with me" you responded with a laugh.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*
I yawn and begin to doze off, Gabby tells me to go upstairs, i nod and slowly walk up the stairs, as im going upstairs i hear the boys all discussing something and teasing Gaege, i go into his room, steal a hoodie, change into it and then i lay on his bed, i listen to their conversation while slowly falling asleep.