Chapter 12: Dinner

*Normal POV*
He pulls into the parking lot of a fancy restaurant. He looks at you with a smile and then gets out of the car. He slowly walks over to your side of the car and opens the door, yet again holding his hand out for you. You take it and once you are out of the car you give him a big hug, a little shocked and confused he hesitantly hugs you back.

"You ok?" He asks. You look up at him and nod, he kisses you softly on the lips and closes the car door, you guys begin walking towards the restaurant and you hug his arm. He blushes and chuckles slightly. He mumbles something that sounds like "You're so damn cute." you blush at that but decide not to mention it, because you suspect that if you say anything he will stop mumbling little things like that, which you find adorable for some odd reason.

You notice that he seems a bit stressed but you decide on confronting him about it after lunch. You guys get into the restaurant and he asks for a table for two. The person seats us in a booth and instead of sitting across from him, you decide to sit next to him until the food comes, you cuddle against him while you wait for someone to come take your guy's orders. You hear him yawn and you smile a bit.

*After eating*
"Let me drive you to your place sleepyhead." You say to Gaege.
"Fine" he pouts. You chuckle and take the car keys from his pocket and help help him to the car. This time you open the door for him and help him in, you kiss his cheek and close the door. You walk over to the drivers side. I can't believe i get to drive Gaege Gibson's car!! You think to yourself excitedly. You get in and start the car. You begin driving and not even about five minutes later you feel his head fall to your shoulder, you glance down and see that he is asleep, you smile.