Chapter 19: Grants arrival

‼️COVER DONE BY @simp.4.narrator ON INSTAGRAM‼️

You wake up the next morning to a note sitting on the coffee table, the note says "Be back soon baby, me and Josh went out to get some ingredients for dinner tonight, If Grant arrives feel free to let him in, he doesn't know you yet, and doesn't know about you being at my place but you two can introduce yourselves to each-other, love you hot stuff ;)" You smile to yourself He just had to add the winking face-, You think to yourself with a slight chuckle. You go into the kitchen and pull out some pancake mix from under the counter. You grab a pan from the cabinet and turn the burner on, you mix up the pancake batter and pour some onto the pan, you smile and make some "Pancake art" you begin by separating the pancake batter into 3 separate squeeze bottles, you add food coloring to each one, black in one, a dark blue in the second one and yellow in the third. Then you begin to squeeze the pancake mix onto the pan, You find its a bit difficult to shape the pancake since the mix isn't a complete solid but you make it work, you create Gaege's youtube logo with the pancake mix, once its finished cooking on one side you carefully flip it over, making sure not to ruin the uncooked side or break the pancake. You leave it to cook for a few minutes and then put it on a plate, you step back and admire your work, you take out your phone and take a picture, you post it to instagram and get ready to send it to Gaege, but the sound of the doorbell startles you, you jump up and almost drop your phone. You put your phone in your pocket and walk to the door, It must be Grant- whoever that is-..? You think to yourself. You open the door to reveal...Narrator?!

*Grant's POV*
The door opens to reveal an unfamiliar face, i step back and check the address on the side of the house to make sure i have the right house.
"Uhm...sorry i must have the wrong house.." I say as i begin to walk back to my car.
"Wait! you're Grant?" The girl says, I turn around and look at her, now a bit concerned. Did this girl do something to Gaege..? I think to myself.
"Yhea-.. why..?" I ask her, a bit on edge.
"Sorry- You have the right house, My Name is Y/N and im Gaege's girlfriend..." The girl says, i stumble back a bit hurt at the fact Gaege didn't tell me. Me and him are gonna have a bit of a chat, I think to myself. I walk up to the door and extend my hand out to the girl for a handshake, she shakes my hand and moves out of the door so i can enter.

*Normal POV*
Grant walks in and you close the door behind him, you try to contain your excitement, but you have a bit of trouble doing so. NO WAY IM ACTUALLY STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE NARRATOR RIGHT NOW!!! You think to yourself.
"So uhm, where is Gaege?" Grant asks. You look at him.
"He went out with Josh to get some things from the store." You respond "actually I was just about to text him and sit down to eat some breakfast, but if you're hungry you can eat it instead." You smile, you notice that he is giving you a warm smile.
"No its ok! i ate on the way here actually." He responds with, you nod and go over and grab your pancake. You sit down and start eating, you pull your phone out while you eat and you send the picture to Gaege, you also do your snapchat streaks but send Gaege an extra cute snap of your face, unlike the other streaks where you just took a picture of your feet on the ground and called it a day. You get a notification *Goosey🧃💛 Is typing...* You jump with a bit of excitement, then the next notification comes in *From Goosey🧃💛* You smile when you see what it says
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goosey🧃💛:
"What a cutie"
You:
"No u, also pls hurry back! i miss you and you're pretty face!"
Goosey🧃💛:
"Alright sweet stuff, we're headed back right now actually, talk to you soon!😘"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You look back up at Grant who is now asleep on the couch, you smile and shake your head a bit, you get up and grab a blanket then cover him up with it, after you make sure he is covered up you go and wash your dishes.