Chapter 4: Shopping (The meet up)

You walk towards the car with the car keys, once you reach the car you unlock it and climb in, you sit for a minute just enjoying the silence, you put the key in and start the car, you plug your phone in and blast some of your favorite music. You begin to drive and a few minutes later the song Green Gang came on. Shit i forgot that was in my playlist! fucking scared me, you say in your head, but instead of changing the song you turn it up a little and listen to it.

*About 20 minutes later*
You pull into the store parking lot happily. You stop the car and get out, the car that you saw earlier pulls up and parks a few spots down from where you parked. you just shrug and walk into the store, not paying much attention. You walk into the store and grab a basket to fill with your items. I have to make sure to grab sweets, you think to yourself. you walk down the sweets aisle and pick out some gummy bears and other sweat treats.

You turn around and start walking towards the check out. Not paying attention, you bump into someone.
"Shit! im so sorry" You say.
"No, dont worry about it" The person says. His Voice is deep and a little soothing to hear, you look up and see.. Gaege?! N-no way..., you think. You turn a bright red and avoid looking at him.
"Uhm, you ok?" He asks you.
"I- Yhea.. I'm fine.." You respond. "I gotta go.."
you run out if the store without anything you wanted, recklessly you run towards your car and jump in, you sit there alone, in the car, for a few minutes as you gather all the information and details of what the fuck just happened.