Chapter 16: The decision

*A few hours later*
I hear some moving around upstairs and I perk up to it. She's awake! I think to myself excitedly. I stand up and run to her.

*Normal POV*
I wake up in his bed, i hear him playing guitar, but something is different about it, he seems...Frustrated? I wonder why, You think to yourself. You get up and start to walk around upstairs, you hear Gaege running up the stairs, he comes over to you.
"so uhm...whats the answer to my question..?" He asks you.
"YES! ITS A YES!" You yell excitedly at him, you see him back up a bit startled. You smile.
"Well im glad it was a yes, i honestly dont know what i would have done if you said no." He says looking at you.
He hugs you tight and kisses the top of your head, he smiles.
"The boys are heading to us within the next few days." He tells you. You nod your head and bury it into his neck. He is just so warm, You think to yourself. He plays with your hair and kisses the top of your head softly. You pull away and look into his eyes.
"I heard you playing guitar earlier but it sounded like you were getting a bit frustrated" you mention to him. "you ok?" you ask him a bit concerned.
"Yhea im fine, just a new song im working on, i cant seem to get it right" He replies with, you can hear some frustration in his voice just talking about it.
"im sure you'll get it down" You smile. "Maybe i can help." you offer.
"No!" he says, "i got it" he assures you.
"Well lets go out, take your mind off of it." you offer.
"No thanks, i wanna stay and work on my song if you don't mind." he rejects. You nod a bit sadly and go into the room you share with him and put his hoodie on, you force a smile as you walk past him.

*A few hours later*
You sit at an empty picnic table at the park, you have your head down with the hood of the hoodie pulled over your head, you hear someone walking up from behind you, you reach one of your hands into your sweat pocket and wrap your fingers around a chain with a heavy lock on the end of it, a homemade weapon called a smiley, it was a gift from your dad to protect yourself, the footsteps get closer and you tense up. A hand reaches for your arm and you grab the persons arm and throw them down to the ground, you pull your arm back getting ready to swing the lock and chain.
"hey hey hey" The person says, you recognize the voice. "its me" Gaege says.
"what the fuck are you doing sneaking up on me like that?!" you ask, you help him up.
"one, that was hot..." he compliments, "and two, i felt bad for rejecting your offer, maybe i did need to get out and clear my head" he looks down.
"Oh, its ok..." you say, you try hiding the fact that you're blushing deeply at his compliment.
"someone's a bit red" He smirks. You get up and hit his arm playfully. You take his hand and start walking through the park with him.