Chapter 3: The arrival

You wake up to being shaken by your Mother.
"Come on we're here!" Your Mom shouts at you. You only slightly open your eyes.
"Ughh five more minutes" You groan. After saying that you jump up realizing where you are.

You get off the plane still a bit groggy from your nap. You wobble a bit while walking towards the luggage pick up. After waiting for what seemed like a few hours you saw your luggage, you go and get it then meet up with your parents in the parking lot.

You listen to your music on full blast while your parents drive to where you will be staying. While they drive you look out the window at the amazing scenery. Wow, its so beautiful, You think to yourself, you drive past a few stores that you wouldn't mind going to, You also see a car being driven by someone that looks incredibly familiar but you just can't seem to place it.

Eventually you end up in the hotel parking lot, you take your seatbelt off and open your door. You step out and stretch then walk over to the trunk to grab your suitcase. Your parents hand you a key to the room, you take it and start heading up to the room so you can settle down and unpack your things. You unload all your things and lay down on the giant bed then turn the T.V on to watch while waiting for your parents.

*About half an hour later*
You run out to where your parents are sitting in the park.
"Imma head out to the store." You tell them before grabbing the car keys from your moms pocket.