Chapter 14: VR shenanigans

You wake up the next morning in the bed alone, you get up and see one of his The Boys hoodies on his table, you walk over to it, Im gonna wear his hoodie today, You smile and take the hoodie off the table, you get changed into the hoodie and a pair of denim shorts. You walk out of the room and hear some screaming coming from the other room thats a bit more down the hallway. Confused, you walk to the room and you see a sign on the door that says "Memez in progress" you quietly open the door and see Gaege with his VR headset on. You smirk and walk behind him making sure to stay silent.

"BOO" You scream as you nudge him forward.
"AGH WHAT THE FUCK" He screams, you hear the boys asking him whats wrong with concern. "Its nothing, give me a sec." he mutes his mic and kisses you deeply, slipping his tongue into your mouth. You blush deeply. You guys pull away, Both cherry red.
"Come with me." He tells you, he grabs your hand and surprises you with a new VR headset.
"Whats this for?" You ask, confused.
"To play VR, duh" He says sarcastically, he gets everything set up and has you put it on and stay hidden in the game until he gives you the cue.

After he gives the cue you come out and show yourself to a group of boys, you see their names above their heads and almost cry.
"Who the fuck is this, Juicy?" Mully asks.
"Shut up and give me a second to introduce her." Gaege replies. "Fucking B.F.F.R" The boys laugh at his response to Mully.
"Wait, a her?!" Josh jokes.
"haha very funny wise guy. This is Y/N and you will be seeing a lot of her." He tells them.
"Uhm hi.." You say awkwardly. They all welcome you into the group and you guys do a few skits. After a while Mully ends up bugging you for a TikTok, You help him out with one and you help him with the thumbnail for the new video for his channel, after all that was taken care of you all continued to play VR for a while.