meet auric the conqueror and ninjor

Twilight decided to take rainbow to elementary school named third street in unknown city to practice her magic.

At the playground grass

Twilight set up empty soda in the wood for rainbow and she said, "okay dashie. Start levitated the can." And rainbow replied back to her wife, "no problem babe."

Spike, solar sparkle, starlight glimmer, butch, Jordan,Vincent, gus and hustler kid who sitting in a picnic table to watch rainbow to levitated the can from the wood.

Starlight: "I hope rainbow doing good to levitated the soda can with her magic."

Spike: "she will starlight and need to focus that's all."

Jordon: "yup."

She begin close her eyes to levitated the soda can in the wood with her horn begin with little bit of blue aura to levitated the soda can bit almost off from the wood to amaze starlight and Jordan.

Jordan: "she doing it, guys."

Spike: "alright."

Butch: "whoa."

She levitated the soda can off from the wood in mid-air start flying towards the playground with the kids watching it while heading the trash can and went inside. Then her blue aura faint away from tip of the horn then she opened her eyes and become happy.

Rainbow: "alright I did it."

Spike: "way to go rainbow."

Gus: "good job."

Solar begin to cheer and clapping with her hooves to see her mother just levitated the soda can on her first training.

She trotting towards rainbow and give her hug for great job to levitated the soda can and said, "way to go, my love."

Rainbow: "thanks babe."

"Not bad indeed my dear lady."

They turned at the left to see auric the conqueror and ninjor at the metal gate and spike said, "who are you may I ask." And auric replied to spike, "I am auric the conqueror, defender of the all that good and true and this is ninjor."

Ninjor: "greetings princesses twilight and rainbow sparkle. It's very nice to meet you all."

Jordan: "you too."

Rainbow: "how do you know our names?"

Ninjor: "captain black told us about it and we team up together to find zodiac animals in this world and equestria before dark wizard and his friends will find it."

Spike with pride smile on his face and says, "alright new allies team up with us to find zodiac animals."

Vincent: "you said it spike."

[New chapter is out for this story]