meet galaxy rangers and captain America

Spike,fall-apart rabbit,ok joe, and kixx Arrived in dragon lands towards rock stadium and sit down on top of the rock. The dragons from before, specifically garble and his friends were coming.

Garble: "oh look! It's sparkle warkle! He brought a rabbit and chicken to join him."

Spike: "it's spike."

Garble: "are you sure your pony friend didn't you give a pony name."

Spike: "not all my friends are ponies! Some friends from another universes."

Fall-apart: "yup."

Clump: "that's right, last time you and some weirdos came here to grab some dragon talismans thing from some goons who want so bad."

Fall-apart: "well the enforcers who become zombie dark chi warriors to team with daolon wong and his partners grab zodiac animals with the power of talismans."

Clump: "are you serious little dude."

Fall-apart: "yup."

Spike: "well, it was nice to see you too."

Garble: "i didn't say it was nice to see you! I don't like you."

Shoving spike off the rock and crushing ponies inside and spike said of anger, "hey! That's my rock." Garble taunt him, "then why aren't you sitting on it."

"Hey leave him alone, dragon creep."

They saw galaxy rangers and captain America walk up to them in anger and maya said, "Don't be mean to little guy. Punk."

Captain America: "bully isn't cool, son."

Garble: "pfft, whatever."

Spike: "thanks for stepping up to me, guys."

Captain America: "your welcome soldier. Oh I forgot introduce ourselves, I'm captain America and this is galaxy rangers. We join you to find zodiac animals from both worlds before daolon wong and his partners does."

Spike: "awesome."

Then, the dragon lord torch emerged.

Torch: "Dragons of Equestria, HEAR ME! I have been dragon lord for longer then many of you can remember! And my regin has been extraordinary."

Captain America: "wow he's taller then ymir the frost giant."

Garble: "who?"

Fall apart rabbit become scared at lord torch to begin fall apart in pieces so clump and maya build fall apart back to together and lord torch begin to speak again, "AGREE WITH ME."

The dragons all cheer from here.

Dragons: "torch! Torch! Torch!"

Then he got them to stop.

Captain America: "who is that right next to him to be a smaller dragon."

Garble: "that's dragon lord daughter, princess ember, bub."

Torch: "unfortunately... According to dragon law, it is time for me to step down! Sad, I know. BE SAD."

The dragon cried

Torch: "this is why I summon you. To compete for the throne, in the goblet of fire!"

The Dragons cheered again.

Torch: "whomever has the strength and fortitude to retrieve this bloodline scepter from the heart of the flame-cano will be crowned lord of the dragons!

He flinging scepter into a flame-cano, there was an explosion and the dragons were no longer glowing. And lord torch begin to speak again, "the gauntlet is dangerous, for I designed it myself! Only dragons with my ferocity, strength, and determination will be able to finish. We gather at the cliff when the sun is at the peak." The dragon cheered."

Spike: "I don't want to be dragon lord of dragon toast, and I stopped glowing, so let's sneak out of here!"

OK joe: "you said it my dragon brother."

Captain America: "good plan soldier."

They started walking away but lord torch noticed and begin to shout of anger, "where do you think YOU'RE going, little dragon." Every other dragons stepped away from spike and the others.

Spike: "oh, uh... Hiya lordship! Uh we just going home."

Torch lowered his head to spike, "you don't get to leave unless I SAY you can!" Fall apart rabbit become fall apart into pieces with the help of clump and OK joe. Then ember landed beside spike, "dad, look at him. He's just a runt. Besides, he doesn't even want to compete. Let him go." Torch was about to answer her daughter question but hearing beeping sound inside of galaxy rangers morphers.

Leo: "there's trouble somewhere in the dragon land."

Captain America: "let's check it out."

KO joe: "im in too."

Captain America: "of course joe. And kixx stay with spike and fall apart to protect."

Kixx: "hi."

Leo and his friends place their fingers on the button and said, "go galactic." Transforms into lost galaxy power rangers that amazes lord torch, ember, and several dragons including rarity and twilight too while inside of fake rock.

Leo: "let's go guys."

Torch: "stay safe out there, my friends."

Captain America: "we will lord torch."

They begin heading to the location of danger from the dragon land and garble said of impressed, "I gotta admit they're pretty cool for spike friends."

Clump: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for this story]