prologue: "sunset shimmer warning."

Twilight relax with starlight glimmer and spike in the map room while rainbow take solar sparkle to visit her parents at cloudsdale.

Spike: "this is relaxed with the both worlds save from shendu siblings."

Starlight: "you said it spike before when I become rookie agent for section 13."

Twilight: "yeah."

Then suddenly the journal on the map table begins to vibrate just alarm the trio.

Twilight: "it's from sunset at the other world."

She use her magic to grab the book then open it to read from sunset message and begin with horror gasp.

Spike: "what's wrong twi?"

She lower the book down to see her friends with scared look on her face.

Twilight: "the enforcers are back and working for evil chi wizard to grab animals with talismans inside because jade destroy it before they get them."

Starlight: "what?"

Spike look up in the ceiling and shouted really loud with his eyes closed "noooooooooooooooooo!"

With everyponies heard it from the castle at the town that means not good at all.

Dinky: "uh-oh! that's mean is new evil arrived to take over both worlds."

Derpy: "i believe so dear."

Carrot top: "oh boy."

Lyra: "welp we're boned."

Bon bon: "you said it Lyra.

Noteworthy: "we defeat shendu twice and now this."

Starlight glimmer: "let's tell the girls and including the princesses about this."

Twilight: "yeah, your right starlight." "Spike write the letter the girls and princesses to meet us here at the map room."

Spike: "you got it twilight."

[New story is out tonight]