breaking news for the gang

Mane 6, solar sparkle, and princeses including their coltfriends too at the map room with twilight, spike, and starlight glimmer.

Rainbow: "what kind of emergency, you need babe?"

Twilight: "the enforcers are back and team up with the dark chi wizard named daolon Wong to plan to capture animals with talismans inside."

Everyponies gasped in shocked to hear about the enforcers are back.

Male unicorn pony Royal guard named scope say's, "great, we defeat shendu twice and now this."

Princess celestia: "i believe so dear."

Another male bat Pegasus night guard named night storm say's, "when they going to capture animals, princess?"

Twilight: "maybe sunset shimmer and the others come home from camp."

Night storm: "excellent, we'll be ready for everything."

Princess luna: "indeed, my prince of the night. Thou we agree."

Solar sparkle begin to yawn a bit.

Twilight with a warm smile and said: "look somepony need a nap from to see grandcolt bow hothooof and grandmare windy whistle at their house today."

Rainbow: "I take our little princess to her room and change her diaper before going to take a nap."

Twilight: "of course dashie."

Spike: "let me help you, rainbow."

Rainbow: "sure bud."

He joined rainbow to solar sparkle at her room to change her diaper before taking a nap.

Luna begin to whisper at her coltfriend ear, "let's have a baby colt together."

Night: "fine, anything for my beloved princess of the night."

Luna giggled and then suddenly the shadow appeared at the map room with the map room and she take her hat off including face cover remove to reveal ginger owlseyes.

Ginger: "hey guys."

Applejack: "howdy sugarcube."

Pinkie: "hi geni."

Princess celestia: "greetings, ms. Owleyes."

Princess luna: "hello ginger."

Ginger: "you too princesses. So twi what's the problem."

Twilight: "the enforcers are back and team up with daolon wong to capture animals with talisman inside."

Ginger: "really?"

Fluttetshy: "yup."

Ginger: "when sunset shimmer and the others come home from camp so we rescue the animals with section 13 agents, chs and Crystal prep students, and Langley falls cia agents including our Cartoon friends too from other universes or magic painting.

Rarity: "I like that plan darling."

Starlight: "me too."

Applejack: "me three."

[New chapter is out]