battle at dragon land part 1

Finn, rasto, and the others already arrived at dragon land and spotted all dragons at edge of cliff with the ocean join by lord torch.

Finn: "there's our little dragon friend  right now with other dragons."

Rasto: "yeah, let's go greet him at other side of the island."

Finn: "let's do it."

"Not so fast punks."

They turned around to see power rangers, captain America, and OK joe with angry looks on their faces. Behemoth said, "powers rangers!"

Finn: "captain America and KO joe!"

Rasto: "what you all doing here."

Red galaxy ranger: "stop you of course."

Behemoth look at finn and rasto, "you two go let us handle this one."

Finn: "of course dude."

They use teleport to another island meet spike over there while behemoth and fox bots dealing power rangers, OK joe, and captain America.

Captain America: "me and joe while handle fox bots."

Red galaxy ranger: "sound good to me, cap."

Galaxy powers rangers running to behemoth and having battle with him while two of them begin battle with fox bots.

Captain America slash two fox bots in half with his shield and uppercut another one really hard with his fist then OK joe due a split kick on both fox bots.

OK joe punch fox bot in the face and said, "pretty good my brother."

Captain America: "thank you joe."

At other side with spike and mystery dragon with golden armor and helmet but it took off helmet to reveal princess ember that's shock rarity, twilight, kixx, and fall-apart rabbit.

"Hello there spike."

They shocked of horror to see their old enemies the enforcers who become dark chi warriors that summon their weapons appear in their hands.

Spike: "finn! Rasto!"

Rarity: "what you two ruffians doing here exactly?"

Finn: "daolon wong sent us here to spy on spike during lord torch thing."

Twilight poof out stiff puffer fish with her magic to aim at Finn & rasto was about to blast them but garble falling towards them with huge rock on him and crashed landed on the ground so twilight handed stiff puffer fish to spike real quick so she use magic to grab seaweed to cover them up including ember put her helmet on.

Garble turn at spike with painful look on his face and said, "help me spike." He shot the boulder into pieces with stiff puffer fish to help garble who begin getting up.

Garble: "thanks spike."

He saw two dark chi warriors and said, "who's those dorks over there, spike."

Spike: "it's finn and rasto."

Garble: "what! That's them but different."

Garble decided to help spike and mystery dragon fighting with two enforcers while on the island.

End of chapter for battle at the dragon lands part 1.