vs team rocket

Amethyst: "go garchomp use poison jab on bisharp!"

Garchomp toward bisharp counter with poison jab but butch caught garchomp a trap begins command attack for manectric, "use thunder fang on garchomp." Two thunder fang appear on manectric upper jaw going to bite garchomp in the leg.

Amethyst: "venusaur use sleep powder on manectric quick."

Butch: "say what?"

Venusaur use sleep powder on manectric begins to sleep to cancel his attack then garchomp use poison jab on bisharp in the right rib causes highly damage that surprise dinky and the others.

Dinky: "way to go sis."

Derpy: "that's my girl as a pokemon trainer."

Amethyst: "garchomp use dragon tail on sleepy manectric."

He use dragon tail on sleepy manectric dragged out to hit bisharp and collapsed team rocket in the ground then Venusaur use solar beam to blast team rocket to sent them in the sky when a portal appear to open up of mount sliver in hoenn region as butch and Cassidy said together, "team rocket blasting off again." After that portal closed and amethyst look at wooloo with a smile, "you're safe little dude from those jerks and stay here at equestria along with venusaur and garchomp.

Garchomp: " Garchomp."

Venusaur: "venusaur."

Dinky: "way to go sis, you're awesome to take down those punks."

Octavia: "yeah, those two never learn to give up."

Derpy: "you said it Octavia."

Dr. Whooves: "indeed."

Vinyl nodded her head to agreeing with them.

[New chapter is out for today]