playdate with flurry heart

Next day in the afternoon at ponyville , solar having a playdate with her cousin flurry heart in her bedroom while twilight, rainbow, starlight glimmer, and spike talking with princess cadence, lemon heart, moondancer, and bon bon at the map room.

Then suddenly they got a idea and use their magic with their horns to transport to everywhere a bit without their parents noticed.

CIA building in Langley falls, Virginia with reginald the koala talking with Jackson and hooper at the break room then suddenly two alicorns show up to surprise them.

Jackson: "what the?"

Hooper: "aww cute."

Flurry heart use her magic to lift Reginald up and they disappear to went somewhere.

Hooper: "we should tell the boss about that."

Jackson: "nah."

At mercado with Sergio the parrot sitting on top of cash register while bobby stacking crackers on the shelves and two baby alicorns show up. Solar using her magic with her horn to grab sergio up next to reginald.

Sergio: "hey."

Reginald: "how it's going."

They disappear back to her bedroom in equestria with sergio and Reginald.

Reginald: "nice bedroom kid."

They put them down on the floor on the table with toy empty tea cups and toy tea pot and put them in costumes. Reginald is wearing daring do outfit and Sergio is wearing starswirl the bearded outfit.

Reginald: "what the hell I'm wearing."

Sergio: "this fake beard is itchy."

Then suddenly twilight and princess cadence enter the bedroom to check on their daughters.

Twilight: "you two are having fun?"

They spotted their daughters having tea time with Sergio and Reginald.

Twilight: "aww that so adorable, they having tea time with a parrot and koala."

Princess cadence: "yup."

Reginald: "hey princesses."

Twilight was shocked to see reginald wearing daring do outfit and say's, "Reginald? I didn't recognize you with daring do outfit on. Let me guess they capture you and Sergio with their magic at your places and come back here at her room as playdates with them.

Both: "yeah."

Twilight: "that's great so have fun with them little bit and I take you two home after this."

Reginald: "sure."

Rainbow and the rest enter the room to see solar and flurry heart having tea time with Sergio and Reginald.

Starlight: "awww."

Bon bon: "that's so cute."

Rainbow: "that's my girl."

[New chapter is out]