behold, princess rainbow sparkle

Inside of Langley falls stadium with cia agents, citizens, rainbow sparkle parents, bonkers and his friends, twilight sparkle parents, rest of Chs students, section 13 agents, chans family, torhu, and everyone who sitting in the bleachers or sitting in chairs at the field.

In the stage with the princesses, spike, solar sparkle and mayor garfield

Princess celestia clear her throat to speak on the microphone, "gather we  here today to celebration of a momentous occasion. Rainbow sparkle, she's best wife to twilight and great mother to solar sparkle in ponyville. She helped twilight and their friends to defeat villains to save ponyville And another world from shendu siblings. She is ready to be crowded another equestria newest princess. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present for the very first time. Princess rainbow sparkle!"

Rainbow sparkle enter the Field while wearing her Grand galloping gala dress just galloping very slowly with teenagers chorus begin to sing, "🎶 princess rainbow sparkle cometh. 🎶 Behold behold. A Princess here before us."

She walked the aisle to see stan smith and his family to give her thumb up to become princess alicorn.

Roger the alien dress up as uncle roger who passed out from drinking with stan shaking his head to make rainbow sparkle giggle.

Teenagers chorus: "🎶the princess rainbow cometh. Behold behold (behold, behold.)

She arrived the stage with them to see her wife with pride smile on her face and got tears on the eyes while princess celestia used her magic to grab rainbow crown from the pillow to put on rainbow sparkle head.

Teenagers chorus: "🎶the princess is here princess is here!"

They begin to cheered as the crowd settled on rainbow sparkle head.

Princess celestia: "long live princess rainbow sparkle!"

Everyone: "long live princess rainbow sparkle."

She nuzzle with her wife to become alicorn princess like them and rest of their friends show up at the stage to them with a group hug.

Applejack: "congrats sugarcube."

Fluttershy: "you did it dashie."

Starlight glimmer: "way to go rd."

Rarity: "we're so proud of you."

Pinkie got tears from her cheeks and says, "I'm so happy for you rainbow."

Spike: "you did it rainbow."

Rainbow: "thanks guys."

The canterlot furious 4, Christy pavise with her stomach is little bit bigger from pregnancy and Pauly sentry enter the stage to congrats rainbow sparkle.

Gilda: "congratulations dash."

Dumbbell: "we knew you can do it."

Pauly: "me too."

Christy: "me three."

Lighting dust: "way to go."

Rover: "yeah."

Rainbow: "thanks guys."

Pinkie: "let's celebrate."

Gilda: "now you talking about. Pinks."

[New chapter is out for tonight.]