rainbow becoming alicorn

The gang got done with their list in ponyville and got plenty of time decided to go Langley falls, Virginia to chat with stan Smith and his friends in the human world. Twilight cast a spell from her horn to made a portal inside of CIA office building and enter the building with the portal closed behind them.

Avery Bullock: "boy, I can't wait to find animals when the CHS come back from camp."

Rainbow: "you said it, bullock."

Twilight: "yeah, it's a good thing with spike and the apple family will babysit solar at their house because our little cutie will get hurt from daolon wong."

She look at solar who having fun with a ball on the desk with stiles."

Starlight: "don't worry twi, she tough as horses."

Rainbow: "darn right glimmer."

They hoofed five to each other with twilight rolled her eyes.

"Greetings everyone."

They turned around to see princess celestia who behind the portal of the throne room and closed it behind her. Got huge smile on her face while towards the group.

Twilight: "princess celestia, what are you doing here?"

Princess celestia: "twilight? Do you remember when I transform you into an alicorn."

Twilight low her brow with confused look on her face, "yes, after I reversed the spell to put cutie marks back to my friends and wife."

Princess celestia raised her hoofed and smiled, "rainbow sparkle, step forward."

Rainbow did as she was told and stepped forward, "yes, your highness."

Princess celestia: "it's time."

Jackson: "what do you mean?"

Princess celestia: "I'm gonna take rainbow to same place where I brought twilight when I turned her into an alicorn."

Rainbow eyes went wide and jaw dropped on the floor what princess celestia been talking about.

Rainbow: "that's mean I'm going to be alicorn like my wife and kid including you, princess Luna, and princess cadence."

Princess celestia: "correct."

Rainbow: "that's 100 percent awesome."

Jackson: "way to go rainbow."

Spike: "go for it."

Princess celestia lit up her horn and a glow surrounded her and rainbow. There was a flash and in at that moment, they were gone leaving behind a black mark on the floor.

Stan: "that's cool."

Hooper: "yeah."

Unknown location

As the flash cleared, rainbow rubbed her eyes and her vision become clear as she looked around she saw she was not in the CIA building. It seemed like she was in some kind weird dimension that looked a little like the night sky from crystal empire.

Rainbow: "hello? Twilight? Spike? Stan? Where is everyone?"

Just then a pony approached her, it was princess celestia as she approached rainbow sparkle.

Rainbow: "this is the dimension that you turn my wife into an alicorn?"

Princess celestia: "that's correct, rainbow."

Just then she saw the stuff come down from the air and started levitating. Princess celestia started moving as rainbow followed her. As she noticed entered the roles, she noticed something on them playing.

On them were rainbow memories. The first set she saw were memories of her past when she growing up in clouddale, from her first performance the sonic rainboom at flight school and soon.

She met twilight and spike arrived at ponyville for first time to make friends and defeat nightmare moon with elements of harmony that transform back to princess luna. When twilight freed her from discord's magic and lots of memories from dating and married after tirek defeat and shendu free from his prison statue.

After seeing the rest of memories she looked at celestia with pride look on her face, "I'm ready to be alicorn."

Princess celestia: "understood."

She told rainbow come close and she did. As she neared princess celestia, her horn begin to glow as rainbow felt something inside of her.

Meanwhile back at CIA building with twilight and her friends who still waiting for rainbow dash and princess get back. Then suddenly a huge flash appeared in one moment and disappear to reveal princess celestia and rainbow dash got a horn on her forehead to shocked the others.

Spike: "rainbow, you're an alicorn!"

Rainbow: "that's right bud."

Jackson: "congratulations rainbow."

Princess celestia: "let's have her coronation at Langley falls stadium tomorrow."

Stan: "great idea, princess."

Rainbow nuzzle with her wife a bit and look at each other.

Rainbow: "I love you, egghead."

Twilight: "I love you too, dashie."

Solar use her wings to fly towards her another mother and give her a hug on the cheek.

[New chapter is out]