fighting with robo apes and ninjas

Rainbow use her speed to punch 10 ninjas with one punch and hind kick on robo ape head to come off from his body to amaze the fillies.

Dinky: "so cool, rainbow sparkle is so awesome."

Gallop: "yeah."

Ko joe due split kick on both ninjas and sucker punch to another ninja in the face.

Starlight: "way to go, ko."

Ko joe: "thanks star."

Ying slice three robo ape with his bamboo sword and blast through robo ape with his magic.

Ying: "take that fools."

Hulk: "hulk smash!"

He tore robo ape in half and throw down hald towards three robo apes into pieces and he throw upper half to the sky really fast.

Hulk: "hulk got idea."

Hulk jump in mid-air a bit and come down really fast towards another 10 robo apes to alarm spike and ying.

Spike: "incoming!?!"

Noteworthy: "uh-oh."

Ying: "yikes."

He crushed 10 robo apes really hard to make powerful wave across ponyville to changeling hive and alarm changeling.

Changeling: "what was that?"

Only left two ninjas got surrounded by rainbow dash and her crew.

Rainbow: "give it up you two."

He pressed the button on wrist to make a portal behind the bridge and look at rainbow and the others.

Ninja: "we'll be back, rainbow one."

The rest of ninjas went full retreat towards the portal to mr. mcfist main lobby and closed it. Everyponies begin to clap with their hooves for their heroes to save them from robo apes and ninjas. Solar sparkle begin to woke up from her nap to see what's going on.

Twilight look down at her daughter with warm smile on her face, "hey honey, did you enjoy the nap while mommy and the others defeat bad guys."

Solar giggle at her mother.

Starlight: "she so cute."

Rainbow: "way to go guys."

Hulk: "hulk happy to defeat robo monkeys and ninjas."

KO: "you said it big guy."

Princess celestia is very impressed with rainbow and her crew defeat robo apes and ninjas while behind another weapon.

Princess celestia: "it's time."

[New chapter is out]