robo apes and ninjas! oh my!

Next day at ponyville

Twilight got a baby carrier with solar sparkle inside who's taking a nap at the market with rainbow, spike, and starlight glimmer to doing shopping a bit.

Spike who got list on his claw and begin reading it, "to due groceries in the market, helping the mayor at the town hall about new bridge project, and fixing the fence at applejack fence."

Starlight: "wow, that a lot of wor...."

Her words is stop by her skin is tingling to alarm her friends about it.

Rainbow: "what's wrong starlight?"

Starlight: "I got the willies about something going happen."

Then suddenly 20 robo apes and ninjas just teleport at the market to surprise everyponies.

Spike: "what the?"

Robo ape named tony begin to speak, "greetings princess twilight sparkle."

Rainbow: "how you know my wife name?"

Tony: "daolon wong told us about it and partner up with our boss and two people."

Rainbow: "great, daolon wong got new partners to help him find the animals."

Starlight: "I believe so rainbow."

"Yo rd, need some help."

They turned around to see KO joe, ying, hulk, and the flash to make rainbow begin with pride smile on her face, "yes I do, joe."

Hulk: "hulk smash the robo monkeys."

Ying: "you said it big guy."

Rainbow look at her wife and her two friends, "let me and the guys will handle it."

Twilight: "okay dashie."

They running towards the wagon to watch rainbow and the gang have a stare down with robo apes and ninjas.

Rainbow: "let's do this guys."

Both of them begin running towards to each other in full force and start fighting. Behind the flower ponies stand there's princess celestia to spy on rainbow fighting robo apes and ninjas with her crew.

Princess celestia: "(thought) it's time to make rainbow become alicorn like her wife and kid."

[New chapter is out]