37

Y/N's POV

You opened your eyes and a gold rail was the first thing you saw.

"Ouch" was the first word that came out from your mouth and was followed by "where am I?"

You noticed that you're now completely clean, no blood was seen from your skin, all wounds were now cleaned and your clothes was also changed?!

"What the fuck!" You shouted and stood up but failed to do so as you felt the pain coming from the different parts of your body.

"She's awake" someone said so you look behind just to see a man staring at you. His stare was cold and he looks like he didn't even give a fuck and was just asked to watch you.

"Hey I told you not to wake her up." Another guy showed up and was about to slap the other but stopped once he saw you.

"O-oh"

"Who are you guys? Why am I here?" you asked the two men infront of you. They were both attractive not gonna lie.

"Wait, you lost your memories?" the guy with black hair said.

"Uhm no, but I want to know why I'm here with the two of you? Aren't I supposed to be locked up from a different cell?" you replied, while scanning this surprisingly clean and comfortable cell.

Yes, comfortable since the bed was soft and the duvet is warm, clean, and smells like fresh flower.

"I also don't know, maybe the guard prefers you to be here? Because the other cells are occupied?"

"But still! You're a guy and I'm a girl who knows what the both of you will do!"

"Hey, chill we're not some uneducated bastards. We were raised up having the right manners and respect."

"Who are you anyways?" You raised your eyebrow, eyeing the guy infront of you.

He pushed his blonde hair backwards first before extending his hands to shake it with you.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin prince of-"

"Cassius, yeah now I know" you interrupted him.

"Why did you even ask if you already knew it?"

"I just remembered okay?" you sighed, extending your arm to shake his hand.

"I'm Y/N"

"Oh what a nice name, by the way you're beautiful." he smiled.

You shyly smiled back and look at the black haired guy who was quiet and didn't speak ever since Jimin came.

"You're quiet." you pointed at him.

You were expecting for a reply, but instead, he ignored you.

"Don't be rude, say something" Jimin nudged him.

"Yeah, say something Jungkook."

He raised his eyebrow, looking at you with curious eyes.

"You know me?"

"Obviously"

You saw how his jaw clenched, his eyes rolling as he spoke "How?"

"Uhm, someone said." you replied, not mentioning his name.

"Who?"

"Wait, you can't do it?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"Nothing" you looked away, confused.

"By the way, who changed my clothes?" you added.

"An old lady that serves here." Jimin replied, taking a seat at the edge of his bed while he stares at you with flirting eyes.