16

Y/N's POV

1...2....3....4...5...6.. you counted as you can't seem to focus on the lecture. You're currently in history class and this is the last subject.

You can't wait for the dismissal to come since you're gonna meet Taehyung and this made you so excited.

Flashback

"Okay class dismissed" the teacher said after writing the homework on the board.

You copied the last sentence making you smile in relief because you almost lost your pen a while ago and you don't have an extra one luckily you found it because that bastard just hid it.

When you got out of the classroom you saw Taehyung infront of you. Your eyes looking straight into his chest.

"Meet me later at the car park okay?"he leaned in and whispered.

You saw people look at you but you didn't care he's your crush and you don't give a damn about what they think or say.

"Yeah yeah gotta go now byeeeee" you said then pinched his cheek.

You walked to your destination while you feel the unfamiliar burning sensation on your cheeks and you can't help but to smile.

End of flashback

You snapped out from your thoughts when you heard the bell. Without wasting any second, you grabbed your bag and hurriedly went to the door but Chaeyoung dragged you.

"You" she pointed at me and said  "come with me"

"Nooooo I need to go somewhere and someone is waiting for meeee"you whined.

Chaeyoung just ignored you.

Then you saw Felix.

"Hey Chaeyoung! Look it's Felix over there!" I pointed at the tall blonde guy at the left corner of this hallway.

"Huh where?!" She let me go then started to search through the busy crowd.

You took this chance to run away from her and went towards the exit.

"Y/N!!" she shouted and you just chuckled.

"I'm so sorry Chae"

Taehyung's POV

"Geez Yoongi, not today" I sighed then was about to go, when Hoseok blocked me.

"I won't let you go not until you help us" he said.

Hoseok and Yoongi were partner on a project in physics and since they know that I have high grades in physics so they want me to do their work.

"Doing your project is not a help, now please go you're blocking my way." I glared at Hoseok.

He just rolled his eyes. "No,help us please or else we'll have a very low grade."

"You can search on Google for ideas and watch YouTube for tutorials. Now take my advice and do your fucking project cause I need to meet Y/N!"

"Still no- WAIT YOU WHAT?!" Hoseok shouted then gasp as his eyes went wide.

"I'm meeting Y/N"

"YOU CAN GO NOW!" Hoseok moved out of my way while happily jumping like a stupid guy.

I smirked, walking away.

"Why did you let him go godamnit!" Yoongi shouted and sighed.

"Him and Y/N will meet up now shut the fuck up dude I can't help but to feel happy for Taehyung, he's finally-"before he could even finish his sentence Yoongi cut him off as he swiftly grabbed his hands and went inside the classroom.

Y/N's POV

You stopped right infront of Taehyung's car and took deep breaths.

"Why are you panting?" Taehyung chuckled.

You looked at him from the back and grabbed his shoulder you put all your weight on him while you still regain for energy you were freaking tired.

"I ran away from Chae then bumped to someone whose intention is to ask me useless questions then I started to become annoyed so I started to run away but she followed me and since the elevator is not working, I went to the stairs to go to the first floor of this fucking building." I explained.

"Oh, so your last class is at the top floor of this building?"

"Uh-huh" you replied

He just chuckled and unlocked the door of his car.

"Get in we're gonna go somewhere."

"Where?" You asked, once you got in.

"You'll see"

🦇

Any sope shippers here?