23

Y/N's POV

You waited for Taehyung at your locker while you play your phone. It took minutes until you heard a hand slamming beside you,so you looked to know who's this person and it was Taehyung. To your surprise, his face was just few inches away from you as he intently stares at you.

"I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do." He whispered through my ear.

All of the people in the hallway watched at us, excited to see what's gonna happen next.

"Omg they look good together I can't believe that nerd was Kim Taehyung!!"

"Taehyung oppa marry me please!!"

"Taehyung I love you, can I please get an autograph?!?!?"

"Two famous models dating? What the heck this is so unbelievable."

"What a cliché shit."

Yeah, Taehyung decided to expose his self here in our school because he said he's tired wearing those glasses. Pfffts, what a stupid excuse.

He leaned in, biting his lip then kissed you. People started to shout some happy, some angry, some sad and some find it funny.

He pulled away, your eyes slowly opening as you look at him.

"See? I'm dating her" Taehyung said, looking at this girl. You looked at the said girl and you scan her face then you started laughing.

"What's funny?" She uttered, glaring at you.

By seeing the irritated expression written all over her face, you can clearly understand what Taehyung wants to do and that's to get rid of this delusional girl who you think tries to flirt Taehyung.

Not gonna lie, that kinda pissed you off so you tried to tease her.

You wrapped your arms on Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer making her jaw clench and glare at you.

"Before you start acting like a bitch make sure you do your make up accurately. Bitches need to look like a hottie right?" You said, letting go off the shocked Taehyung as you start to walk closer.

"Yes so?"

"Make sure your eyeliner is on point, look at your right eyeliner it's not the same at the other side. And look at your foundation, it doesn't even match to your skin tone."

The people around started to murmur and laugh while she was so close to freaking out.

"So the next time you try to flirt with my boyfriend, make sure you look good and nice. Pfffts amateur."

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!!" The group of the boys shouted and laughed.

"You fucking slut!!! He's supposed to be mine, mine!!!!" She cried, stomping her foot to the floor like a child.

"Says the one who desperately wants Taehyung." you spoke, grabbing Tae's hand as the two of you walked away.

The two of you got inside the cafeteria not letting go of each other's hand and that made the people inside the area whisper and murmur.

You found a spot, near the glass window so you grabbed Taehyung and the both of you seated.

"How did you know she's a bitch?" He asked while laughing.

"Girls are girls, I know if they're trying to act like a bitch." You said eating your apple while the two of you wait for Taehyung's friends.

"Y/N!! Taehyung!!" Yoongi and Hoseok came to us, the other running with a happy face.

"So are you a couple now?" Hoseok asked excitedly while he took a seat beside you whilst, Yoongi beside Tae.

"Pfffts no,what the heck are you saying?"

"Well, we heard just a few minutes ago that Taehyung kissed you." Yoongi answered your question.

"Ohh that?" You laughed while you ate the remains of the green apple.

"It's just an act, a delusional bitch this morning came to me and always follow me around saying she wants to marry me and she even said she always got wet dreams with me since the day this new sexy outfit came out with me endorsing it." He said in disgust. "It's just my first time here, to remove that nerdy look and now look what happened." He adds.

"But, I think you two should be couple look the two of you like each other so why not?" Hoseok said looking at the both of you while he smiles.

"Nahh I don't think so,he needs to find his queen. The one he truly loves. "

"But what if he already finds it know?" Yoongi said, showing you his gummy smile.

"Yeah, what if I already found her?"

"Then congratulations!!" You happily exclaimed. "Who is she Taehyung? May I know her?" You asked smiling happily like a little child.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" the three of them laughed loudly.

"We'll g-go now, I-i think y-you need some explanation to d-do T-taehyung." Yoongi said in between his laughs.

"B-bye" said by Hoseok as he walked away from the table then followed by Yoongi.

Taehyung was still laughing and you looked at him, confused.

"What's so funny?" You asked

Taehyung seemed to calm down so he fixed his posture, then holds his aching tummy due to laughing to much.

"It's you, dumbass." Taehyung said seriously.

"What me? How?"

He stood up from his seat, walking towards you then, he leaned...his eyes stared at your lips then slowly to your eyes.

"Cause we both have a crush on each other."

Then he kissed you

🦇

Sorry for the short chapter but it's a triple update yey!! I'm trying to be active here again lmao

Ps: I copy paste this chapter just in case something happens cause I always write offline when I accidentally deleted this so I was annoyed and started to write all over again then I was about to go to sleep when I remembered that it has a revision history so opened my phone again and yeah, I got it back.

Why am I so dumb to not realize that smh🤦🏼‍♀️