35

Taehyung's POV

I heard a voice beside me forcing me to wake up. I groaned, and saw Jin who was smiling.

"You still manage to smile even though you're not fine."

"You know me too well huh" he chuckled, standing up and opening the curtains.

"I'm surprised that the sun can still be that beautiful even after the king took all the power. " I sighed, staring at the dead grass and trees nearby.

"Me too" Jin replied while he drinks the blood, completely satisfied by the liquid as his breakfast.

"By the way, I saw the trees kilometers away from here getting destroyed. You punched it didn't you?"

"Yes, I just need to let my anger out. Don't worry I'll try to call someone from the palace to plant a new one."

"As if it'll work." Jin snorted.

"Well, you'll never know if you try."

"Yeah whatever. Clean up cause you look like a mess right now and when you get down, control yourself this time. You're so out of control last night you know."

"You know me too well huh" I repeated Jin's phrase.

He just smirked but I let out a poker face as I watch him close the door of my room.

I washed up and change my clothes quickly after that I went down just to see all of them seating on the dining table.

"Taehyung's here we should eat now." Hoseok said in a cheery tone, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

I ignored Namjoon who was sipping on his cup of blood. I faced Jin who was beside me, putting fried rice and a scrambled egg on my plate.

"I can do it, I have hands."

"Sure" he gave me the spoon.

We all eat quietly, while Yoongi looks like he doesn't care at all as he ate his toasted bread and egg in peace.

"So uhm..." Jin tried to come up with a topic but neither Namjoon and Yoongi including me wasn't interested. The only one who looks at Jin was Hoseok who was eyeing him with curious eyes.

"Will we continue to find Jimin and Jungkook?"

"Obviously yes, that's our purpose here after all." Namjoon replied, grabbing his chopsticks as he ate the kimchi with obnoxious chewing sounds.

Well, that's what I thought.

"Y'all go and continue, but I'll stay here."

They all looked at me. Namjoon was about to say something but decided to shut up so I tried to read what's on his mind but I can't read it.

"I'm done eating thank you for the meal Jin hyung." I stood up from my seat and walked away.

I went outside to get some fresh air, and with a cup of blood in my hand I drink the red liquid while I stare at the sky up above.

"What will I do now? I seriously made a mess ah fuck." I groaned while drinking the blood like a tasty expensive wine.

I sat beside the wooden bench nearby, my thoughts made me stare on the ground. My feet still aches considering how fast did I run last night.

In the midst of drinking, I saw a group of horses about a meter away from where I'm seating.

It took me a while to think until I realized who they were.

"Huh? Interesting, they're heading to the south. That's where Jimin and Jungkook got locked up right?" Hoseok whom I didn't notice was beside me seating, as he look at the bunch of horses running in sync.