21

Y/N's POV

The exams came to an end and finally, including you, is  happy because there's no more to stress about.

You walked through the hallway alone since Chaeyoung still didn't showed up ever since she said she'll go to the bathroom and it's starting to worry you.

You waited for Taehyung at the exit gate since he said he'll walk with you.

"Hey Y/N" he said, walking towards you.

You bit your lower lip "h-hey" you stuttered, looking at him for a second then looking away.

You were still embarrassed because heck, You didn't expect that either. You? Kissing him out of the blue?

"So let's go?" He said, holding your hand as the two of you started to walk away.

"Have you seen Chaeyoung? She's been missing for the past few days and it's starting to worry me." You asked Taehyung, expecting him to know where she is since you noticed they're pretty close to each other.

"Nope, but did you call her tho?"

"Yes, I did that for a millionth time now. Things are getting strange day by day it's really concerning." You said

"Oh" was all Taehyung can say "How about we start searching for her?"

"Okay, when will we start?"you asked as you both took a seat at the bus stop.

"How about tomorrow? I still have a lot of things to do but you could search for yourself if you're okay with it." He replied.

"No it's okay, we'll just do it tomorrow."

Silence filled the whole surrounding, the cars passing and the trees dancing are the only thing that make me calm at the area.

"H-hey Y/N about yesterday-"

All of a sudden your cheeks turned red, and then you remembered the scene that happened.

"The kiss? Just forget it" you awkwardly said, glancing at him for a short second before quickly looking away.

Taehyung bit his lower lip, his cheeks turning red. Then, all of a sudden he laughed loudly. Making him stop from walking as he clenches his stomach.

You stopped too and weirdly looked at the guy who keep laughing hysterically on the side of the road.

"I-I'm asking about my math book" he laughed again.

You bit your lip, looking down while you fiddle with your fingers.

Shit that was embarrassing

"Oh yeah, about that I'll bring it tomorrow and give it b-back to y-you."

"Yeah sure" he bit his lower lip, avoiding to erupt a loud laughter.

"The bus is here" you spoke as you stood up from your seat.

The bus stopped and the doors automatically opened. You were about to go inside when Taehyung just stood there, his face became serious as he look at the alley on the other side of the road.

You looked at that alley, and all you can see is a big trash bin with rats coming out from the garbage bag.

"Taehyung, aren't you coming?"

"No, I remember I have something very important to do just around this area."

"Okay bye" you said getting inside the bus.

"Yeah bye" he replied, looking at you through the window while the vehicle start to go away.

Taehyung's POV

"The bus is here" Y/N said, standing up from her seat and grabbing her bag.

I was about to stand when I smell her just a few meters away. I looked around searching for that familiar smell when I saw a dark alley.

"Taehyung, aren't you coming?" Y/N asked.

I think it would be best if Y/N should go home first, I'm not ready, just not now.

"No, I remember I have something very important to do just around this area." I half lied.

"Okay bye" she looked at me weirdly before going inside.

"Yeah bye."I looked at the bus going away.

"I'm sorry Y/N, for making you feel like this."I whispered and stood up as I walked at the dark alley.

"Taehyung" she said through my mind.

"Yes?" I replied.

Chaeyoung appeared, behind the trash bin looking at me with her golden eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed.

"Shhh, be quiet."

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at the blood coming out from her waist.

She was stabbed

"Who stabbed you?"

"I don't know who they are, but they were your father's sidekicks."she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, shocked and confused at the same time.

"Yes, they have the same tattoo sign like you and I'm sure they're after Y/N."

"Shit" I whispered, messing my hair as I'm starting to be frustrated.

"Ahh, fuck I'm getting weaker please, if Y/N looked for me just say what really happened we can't hide this forever and please protect her she's-" before she could even finish, someone choked her immediately ending her life.

"Shut up you talk to much" a woman voice spoke, throwing Chaeyoung's dead body away.

"Hey there Taehyung." She chuckled walking closer to me and cupped my chin.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said, trying to scan her and smell her but I can't and I don't know why.

"You stupid motherfucker, you can't smell me, I have the same necklace you're wearing preventing vampires here in this world to smell me." She said, laughing like a demon.

"Who are you?"

She turned and looked directly into my eye. She has the same grey eye color as mine.

"You'll know soon, baby." She bit her lower lip seducing me.

"But right now, I think you should go to Y/N since she's in danger."

"If you're the reason why Chaeyoung got stabbed, I swear, I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Why? Why are you protecting her? " she walked around me, eyeing with those seductive eyes.

"Its because I've found her, obviously."

"Her? I feel something strange about that woman Tae how about-"

"Shut the fuck up."I cut her off looking at her one last time before disappearing through the dark.

🦇

Yes, they are vampires. Also I want to clarify something so that no one will be confused, if the sayings were in bold letters it means the characters speak through their minds.