39

Taehyung's POV

"This area is clear" Yoongi said after finishing the group of guards that was suppose to kill him.

"The inside is clear too, I've checked every place inside and all of them have been killed." I replied after taking out the gun that was hiding on my back pocket and shooting the guard on the floor who was about to grab the sword near him and stab Yoongi on the leg.

Yoongi looked at the guard before kicking at his dead body.

"Well, we should take a rest first while waiting for the others to come back."

I nodded, I agreeing with Yoongi. Where my older brothers went was far which is located at Shiganshina District , the western part of Cassius land. That placed was abandoned for a decade now it's because of how cruel the government they have in there and decided to shut everything down and how did they do that? Being the evil Mullo is, he ordered the leader of the government to kill them.

We both came back to the tree were we tied our horses at and decided to seat and take a short nap.

I chuckled looking at Yoongi who was fast asleep. I decided to stare at the sky for a moment, my mind started to think about her.

How is she?

Was the only question that I thought of. Smelling the blood that I saw, I can conclude that she got beaten up which was not fucking okay that it made me worry and the reason why? Because she's a celestian.

I need to make sure I bring back the peace and friendship the Celestians and Cassiusians had.

After having more thoughts about her, I didn't even realized that my eyelids were slowly closing and without knowing, I fell asleep.

🦇

"Yoongi! Tae!" I heard our names being shouted so we both looked at Namjoon who was coming together with my two hyungs and our clones.

Yes clones. Our plan was to trick our father, the clones will be found near the palace and will act like they're preparing to kill him. And base on Namjoon's calculations, since I saw them yesterday heading to the south and stopped by the prison where Jimin, Jungkook and Y/N got locked up, they will be here by 5 which is 30 minutes from now.

"How did you convinced Jaehyun to agree?" Yoongi said, looking at his clone who was standing still.

"Well....."

Flashback

Namjoon's POV

We are now on the way to go the Celeste's territory where a guy named Jaehyun is living. The place is like a ghost town,quiet, homes that were now wrapped in moss, crack and holed were visible on the pathway. Just by the sight of the wrecked territory made me sigh.

"Wait, isn't weird how quiet this place is and that Jaehyun dude decided to live in here? If i were him I would totally not step in this creepy place." Hoseok eyed everything around him, his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's actually better, living here in a quiet place far from mayhem and chaos." I replied stopping the horse as I saw a regular sized house just few meters away.

"We're here"

As soon as my two brothers heard my voice, they stopped and jumped down from the horse.

"How did you know there's a person living here?" Jin said, walking towards me as he scan the house in front of us.

" I knew him since we were kids and the one day he disappeared so I asked his one and only bestfriend who was working at a bakery shop. At first it was hard to convince him to say where he is but when I caught him with his weakness he gave up and gave me the location."

"Let's go inside, our time's running." Hoseok pushed the both of us forward.

"Jaehyun, it's me Namjoon open up"

It took about 10 seconds before I heard a light footstep coming and slowly the door opened a gold pair of irises looked at me.

"Namjoon?"

"Yes it's me, do you mind if we can talk?" I said as gently as possible to avoid misunderstanding.

Jaehyun just stared at the three of us for a second before letting the door wide open.

🦇

"Oh, so Suho really did told you about my location, that bastard." Jaehyun lift his one eyebrow up, the revolver's trigger was nicely wrapped around his finger.

"Put that down" Hoseok warned

"Why should I? who knows what you could do?" Jaehyun tilted his head

I nudged Hoseok beside me, warning him with a side eye glare.

"May I ask where did you get that?"

"This? I found it somewhere around here while wandering."

"It's actually cool, you can kill someone far away with this in one shot. Should I try it on you?" He laughed his fangs showing as he did so.

"We need your help"

"About what? I don't want to get involved with any troubles and I've been living here peacefully and that's what I want so I can't help you."

"You want peace right? You want to end this problem? You want to get rid of the mastermind who killed millions of celestians while others who survived treated as slaves and is still suffering until now?"

"Yes but what can we do about it? Nothing because there's absolutely no chance of it so can you please go-"

"Lee Jaehyun...." Seokjin spoke eyes staring at his glowing gold eyes.

"Your mother is a dress maker right? Lee.....Jooyoung?"

Jaehyun stopped, he froze on his spot and stared at Jin with almost teary eyes.

"You know her?"

"Yes, and she's one of our maid who sew our royal clothes. I remember one time, she said how she badly wanna see her son but she thought you've died and you've also thought so right?"

Speechless, he was speechless.....

"I know you badly wanna see her and we can gladly help you but we really need your help Jaehyun, to get rid of the king and his powers."

He sighed, resting his head on the chair and placing the revolver the table beside him he said "what do you want?"

Me and my two brothers had an eye contact and the three of us were now celebrating in our minds.

"We've heard you can perfectly make clones." I smirk, leaning forward.

End of flashback

Taehyung's POV

"And that's how it went." Namjoon ended, feeling proud of himself.

"Anyways, enough with the talking we gotta go now." Yoongi who was now on his horse talked.

We all climbed up on our horses and started to head towards where Y/N, Jimin and Jungkook is.

🦇