15

Taehyung's POV

The bell rang indicating that we should go to our next subject. I searched for my phone behind my pocket when I realized I don't have it.

Shit

"You looking for this?" Hoseok waved the phone through the air, a smirk on his face.

"Give it to me" I glared at him

"Only if you-" I didn't let him finish his sentence as I swiftly grabbed it from his grasp.

"See you later, sunshine loser" I ran out of the cafeteria.

The reason why I'm just so happy right now is because Y/N and I we're gonna be classmates at the next class I'm going to.

I'm already late so I'm not surprised when the teacher yelled at me as soon as I enter the class. I searched for a seat and the only available is beside Y/N.

"Perfect" I whispered to myself.

I took a seat beside her and nudged her arm since she was sleeping.

She woke up and slowly her realize her surroundings. She glanced at me then looked away but after a second she looked at me again with shock expression.

"WHAT THE!" She shouted

The teacher on the other hand, was writing something on the board but she just glared at Y/N then looked away as he continue his work.

"You again" she looked at my name tag "Kim Jisung?"

I smiled and pinched her cheek "You look cute, who would have thought that a loud girl can be this cute."

"Hey, stop doing that!" She pushed my hands. "And what the heck are you saying?"

I looked around first, so that no one can notice that I'm the famous model all girls were saying at this school.

"Give me a hair brush"I asked

"What?"

"Just do it"I whispered

She rolled her eyes then rummaged through her bag. "Here,she handed me her brush."

"This is the Gucci limited edition leopard printed hair brush eh?" I smiled. "And also, Kim Taehyung's best selling endorsed product."

"What the- how did you know?!" She shouted again but this time not that loud.

I didn't answer but instead. I brushed my curly hair so that it will look nice and straight, then removed my round glasses.

"What the fuck" she yell whispered.

Your POV

You looked weirdly at Jisung. This nerd always follow you everytime and your starting to think that this person likes you.

You ignored him and started to write notes that the teacher wrote on the board but you stopped because this guy keeps disturbing you.

You looked at him again and

Oh

My

God

Please tell me this isn't real.

"What the fuck" you said

Kim Jisung is Kim Taehyung?!

"H-how, w-when, w-why?!" You whispered yell.

He glanced around, making sure no one noticed him except you.

"I'll explain later" he smirked at you then placed his glasses back, he also mess his hair a little bit so that it won't be noticeable since some will surely notice, especially his fangirls.

"Now stop calling me nerd, because behind this face that you're seeing is a hot handsome lovable man."he winked at you.

"Shut up, I'm trying to focus" you whispered.

"Oooohhhh can't believe this girl many boys drool over has a crush on this nerd" he teased.

You grabbed his ear then pinched it making him wince in pain.

"Now you shut up because I'm trying to focus here. Can't believe the cold guy on Instagram can be this stubborn." You whispered on his ear.

You hide your face from your long wavy hair as you secretly roll your eyes then smile.

🦇

Enjoy the update

Also, if you're confuse about Taehyung's nerd look just remember what he looked like during dope era ^_^