20

Y/N's POV

It was lunch time, you were quietly eating your sandwich when you noticed Chaeyoung acting so weird.

You tried to look at the direction she's staring but all you can see is a trash bin and a man wearing a black hoodie standing beside the bin.

"Uhm Chae, are you alright?" You tried to get her attention but she just ignored your presence.

Sighing, you ate silently while you play Minecraft on your phone.

Not a minute after, you saw Taehyung approaching  you with a worried look.

"Hey Y/N" he said and took a seat beside you.

You felt yourself blushing at the sudden contact so you moved away from him.

Chaeyoung stood up from her seat "I think I need to go to the bathroom" she said. She even looked at Taehyung signaling something that I don't know what the heck it is but I decided to ignore it anyway.

"Strange" you said.

"Yeah, really strange" you heard Taehyung whispered.

Taehyung's POV

I was busy reading my notes because our chemistry exam will start  tomorrow when I heard Chaeyoung's voice in my head.

"Hey" she said

I looked at her, confused when she looked at me then at the man wearing a black hoodie at the right corner of the entrance door.

I looked at the man, then within a second I recognized the smell coming from him even though I was far.

I know him

"I think she wants Y/N" Chaeyoung said, looking at me again.

"You go distract Y/N while I kill this motherfucker." She said mouth closed, our minds only talking to each other.

"No I'll kill him" I replied

"Just listen to me" she glared at me.

I rolled my eyes sighing "okay fine"

I closed my textbook making Yoongi and Hoseok look at me. "I'll just go to Y/N" I said grabbing my book.

"Omg, this love birds look so fucking cute together" Hoseok squealed.

"Shut up, your voice is so annoying" Yoongi glared at him then eyed me suspiciously but I decided to ignore him.

He doesn't know because the voice isn't directed to him.

I chuckled at them "Hopefully we can be together"I said and walked away.

"Hey Y/N"

I went to their table and looked at her worriedly. I took a seat beside her and my right thigh touched hers so she moved away.

I looked at what she's doing and she's busy playing Minecraft on her phone.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom" Chaeyoung said, looking at me.

"Protect her, I noticed he's not the only one here. If you failed I won't hesitate to kill you even if you're the next-"

"Just go"I cut her off.

I looked at Chaeyoung, walking towards the man. She grabbed him on the collar and with a blink of an eye they're gone.

"Strange"

"Yeah, really strange" I whispered

"So, how are you" I asked

"I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"Not really, things are getting complicated these days"I sighed,resting my elbow on the table while I rest my head on my palm.

"Really? Mind telling me what it is, maybe I can help"she said, closing her phone and placing it in her pocket.

"Nah"

I can't tell her what's happening because if I do, I'm afraid she'll know my real identity and I can't let her know that, just not now.

"Oh okay by the way, I noticed you're reviewing for the upcoming exams?"

"Yes"

"Why don't we study together?"

I looked at her

"I-i mean if you want, I'm not forcing you to join with me" she said, fiddling her uniform skirt.

"Who told you I don't want? I'd love to!" I chuckled pinching her cheeks.

"Ouch" she said rubbing the part I just pinched.

"Oops, sorry not sorry"

🦇

We were at Y/N's house studying physics, chemistry and math together because the exam is coming, but we ended up playing video games and watching netflix.

"Look at that, I can't believe she died why did that bitch killed her." Y/N shouted in anger.

I looked at her, as she continue to rant at the tragic ending of the movie while her eyes were red from all the crying earlier.

I chuckled and grabbed her chin, staring into her doe-like eyes as I wiped the fresh tears on her cheeks. "It's just a movie."

This made her stop and look at me. We stared at each others eyes for a minute until I realized something and looked away.

"It's getting late I think, I-i should get going"I awkwardly stood up from my seat and grabbed my bag.

"S-so uh goodbye?" She said while biting her lower lip.

"Yeah bye" I said and was about to go out when she grabbed my wrist making me look down at her hand.

She lean closer to me and pressed a light peck on my cheeks.

"I-I have to go" I said opening the door and immediately went out of the house

"Shit, I think I found her"

🦇

Sorry for the short chapter 😔