22

Y/N's POV

You were watching netflix when all of a sudden a knock on the door startled you.

"Is that Chae?" you said, walking out from your room as you went to open the door.

"Taehyung?" You said shocked.

"Yes, mind if go in? I have something to tell you."

"Uh yeah sure."you opened the door wider, letting him in. He looked outside like he's looking for someone before closing the door and locking it.

"Here have a seat" you pointed at the couch and he smiled as he seats.

You grabbed the, math book from the table and gave it to him.

"Thank you"

You smiled. "Uhmm, spill the tea."

"What I'm about to say is unbelievable but please believe me."

"Okay?"

" I found Chaeyoung a while ago and she was stabbed by my father's sidekicks then a woman appeared and choked her so she died."

"WHAT? HOW ? WHEN? WHY?" you said, shocked. You tried to be calm as much as possible since panicking will do nothing.

"And I think it's time to reveal who I really am. Y/N, I'm a vampire, a prince vampire to be exact and I'm here to look for a queen since I'll be the one who will rule over our kingdom and also if you didn't know Chaeyoung was also a vampire but she's not from our clan so she's a enemy. My father knew what happened so I think she sent this group of vampires to kill her."

You were bewildered, totally bewildered you don't know how to react or what to say.

"Wait a second let me just comprehend all this informations that I got."you replied, sighing as you rest your head on the couch.

"Okay, so you are a prince vampire and you are here to find a queen. Then you saw Chae earlier who got stabbed and a woman appeared and choked her who you believe was the sidekicks from your dad. And the reason why they killed her was because she was an enemy?"

"Yes, exactly. So now you're next I don't know why they're coming for you but I need to protect you."

"What?! Why? I didn't do anything wrong what the fuck."

"I don't know too, but it's best to protect yourself just incase something happens."

"How am I gonna protect myself then?"

"Just simply kill them."

"What?! No way!! I'm not a criminal Taehyung!!" You said.

"Trust me please" he looked at me seriously.

"Okay, fine."

"By the way" you added

"Am I the only who knew you're a vampire?"

"Also Hoseok and Yoongi."

🦇

The next morning came, you started to wake up earlier than expected and you did your morning routine before walking out of your room to eat.

You grabbed the remote laying on the couch as you opened the television, switching channels while eating your favorite flavor of cereal and milk.

You were in the middle of eating your breakfast when a woman appeared right infront of you.

You looked at her, she was wearing a black pants, black leather jacket and black boots. Her face was hidden by the black hat she wore whilst, her long straight black hair is fully exposed.

You calmly finished eating your cereal when she spoke.

"Why are you not afraid?"she asked walking closer to me.

"Because I'm just not afraid." You shrugged, drinking the remaining milk from your bowl.

You stood up from your seat, placing the bowl on the sink then you went back to the couch and was about to grab your bag when this woman grabbed your wrist and flipped you making you land harshly on the floor.

"I'm about to end your life, young lady." She said, gripping your neck.

"You think so?" You bring your left knee up hitting her on the back making her groan in pain then, you grabbed her by the collar as you bring her face closer to you. "I don't know who the fuck you are, but if you try to hurt me I won't hesitate to fucking choke you to death."you threw her away, her body harshly hitting the wall and a loud sound echoed through your house due to the impact.

"Y/N" Taehyung came in arms folded as he smirked, looking at me then at the woman.

"I'm not done yet." She slowly stood up then disappeared in a gray mist.

Taehyung's POV

I opened the door to Y/N's house and what I saw shocked me but I decided to watch.

The woman who killed Chae was the woman who was choking Y/N. I tried to stop myself from helping her since I want Y/N to protect herself in these things I'm expecting to happen.

"I'm about to end your life young lady."she said gripping her neck tightly.

"You think so?"Y/N said, bringing her one knee up then hitting it right at her backbone.

I whistled, amused at her sudden action.

The unknown woman groaned in pain, losing her grasp on Y/N's neck. Then, she grabbed her by the collar.

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but if you try to hurt me I won't hesitate to fucking choke you to death." She said, throwing her at the wall making the woman groan in pain for the second time.

Then I decided to enter the scene "Y/N"I spoke then she looked at me.

"I'm not done yet." Said by the woman before disappearing in a gray mist.

She's from our clan

"That was so impressive, I can't believe you have that much strength and ability to do that." I said smiling at her.

She smiled back "I don't know what happened either."

"Let's go?" I said then she nod.

🦇

Someone's POV

Once I appeared at the entrance of the kingdom I took a seat my strength can't even make it at the main door.

"What the heck?! What happened?" One of my friends saw me, immediately helping me.

"Thanks"

"I think we should get you to the clinic first"

I just nod and started to walk with her but before I can even do it, I collapsed on the ground and my eyes closed.

🦇

Hmmm, should you and Taehyung go to the vampire world now? Or it's to early?