38

Taehyung's POV

"See you later" Namjoon gave me a pat on the shoulder together with Yoongi.

"Keep safe" I replied and he smiled before climbing up on his horse. They started to move and I watched my three older brothers starting to go far from my sight.

"Let's go to Minho" I looked at Yoongi.

"Why?"

"To buy knifes of course"

"There's no need to" Yoongi smirked, bringing out two pistols behind his back with a silencer.

"Where did you get that?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"From earth obviously." He handed me the other one and I stared at it still can't process that there's a gun infront of me.

This will make things easier and faster.

"What? You thought I was not thinking the same thing? After founding out the reason why my mother died. I knew Mullo will kill people after he's done using him. I've been preparing for this to happen and I'm fucking ready." Yoongi loaded his gun before placing it back to where it came from.

"Here, please don't waste the bullets." he handed me a black pouch and it was heavy.

"Yoongi, I've been playing Call of Duty for the 25th time I know what I'm doing." I said, placing the black pouch on my hip as I hang it from my leather belt.

I wear my cape and pulled the hood up so I can hide my face. Yoongi started to yank the rope causing the horse to run, I did the same and we both slowly went to the woods.

"Hey, do you think we will succeed?" I ask since I was feeling slight doubt in me.

He glared at me and because he was just few inches away from me he slapped my head.

"What the actual fuck Taehyung? Of course we can stop being negative." He sighed.

I nodded looking straight with determined and confident eyes.

Yes, we can fucking do this.

🦇

I slipped down from the horse and tied the rope to a nearby tree, so did Yoongi.

"Wow look at that, they are really preparing. " I said, eyeing a group of guards standing infront of the door's palace from afar.

"Alright Taehyung let's go" Yoongi said, once he finished tieing his horse.

We both used our ivi to come closer to them. We hide ourselves in a big bush, just few meters away from them.

I closed my eyes as I try to locate if there are royals nearby but I can't feel it, so meaning they aren't here.

"Yoongi they aren't here." I whispered in which he smirks in return.

Yoongi, who specifically has the power of fire and have a special power of making everyone forget their memories steps out from the bush.

The group of guards all looked at him in sync. Eyes wide, they prepared their swords ready to attack him when a glowing flame red formed on his palm, and before they can even continue their attack they were all gone, bodies turning into ashes.

"I'll go clear the guards inside. Good luck."

he nodded not looking at me as he prepared for the other batch of guards that are attacking.

"Go, make sure to keep a low profile and be safe."

I smiled for my brother's concern before using my ivi to go inside.

I first went to the door where all the commanders prepare. This room is where they go when they are preparing for their swords. I knocked on it, waiting to be opened and when I heard some footsteps approaching I used my special power.

Invisibility

The door opened and Commander Erwin came into my sight. I got in, eyeing the 10 commanders who was also looking outside.

"Who is that?" Cassandra asked while she wipes her sword.

"There's nothing in here." Erwin replied, closing the door with a confused expression.

"Are you sure?" Commander Hades asked.

"Yes I'm sure"

"Weird" Commander Venus said.

"Wait a minute" Cassandra looked around in suspicion.

She walked at the edge of the table where I'm currently standing and before she can even punch me, I moved slide smoothly to the side good thing the floor is slippery.

My invisibility was gone and now the Commanders were surprised except for Cassandra.

"Oops, that was close." I smirked.

"Shit" Cassandra cursed, getting her sword and aiming it towards me. The others mimicked her actions.

Using my power, I twirled my fingers making their swords float through the air. And since they were aiming it towards me, I changed the direction.

"Ah shit" Commander Hades said, glaring at me.

"Your father will know this and I'm sure-"

"Any last words?" I interrupted Cassandra.

Silence

"No one spoke, so bye" I said, and controlled the swords. The sharp edge of the weapon stabbed their chests all together except for Cassandra since I purposely did that.

"You" I said, taking a step forward.

Her eyes screamed fear but her expression stays blank.

"You fucking beat Y/N didn't you?" I said in a low growl. My anger let me used my power to torment her using the air, I let her suffer.

"Let me breathe please..." she said in between her coughs.

"No" I sternly said.

She coughed loudly and repeatedly, chest heaving and face starting to grow red I stopped.

"Thank you Taeh-"

I didn't let her finish her words and killed her using her own sword.

A red liquid started to drip on her white uniform and she coughs, the blood dripped on the cold floor.

"You wanna know why, out of all the nicest swords out there I chose this?" she asked weakly.

"Why"

"Because this color" she pointed at the brown handle of the sword.

"Means that all things happen for a reason. I'm not a bad vampire to be honest-" she stopped and started coughing again.

"I-I'm actually forced by y-your father and said he will continue to r-rape me if I don't agree."  she cried.

"Please tell Jimin to take care." was her last words before she became unconscious.

I sighed, removing the sword from her chest and placing it beside her dead body.

I looked at her one last time before going out of the room.

I teleported to the main hall and didn't waste my time to kill the bunch of guards. Another group came and I did the same.

I went to every single part of this palace just to make sure I killed every single one of them before going outside to meet Yoongi.

🦇