41

warning// violence and gore ahead

Third Person's POV

"Chaeyoung!" Katrina called her daughter once she got inside the cabin. It was her secret hideout and also where she hide her daughter because no one knows except the king and queen. Knowing how evil the Casussian government is, ever since Mullo took over the throne and she's the 1st they always wanted to capture it is better to protect her daughter just incase something happens.

"Pack your clothes, we're leaving."

"What? Why?" the 13 year old Chaeyoung said with confusion on her face.

"I'll explain it to you later, we need to hurry!"

Katrina placed the baby in her bed while she hurriedly opened her closet to pack her things. She took her black pocket knife and placed it on her waist where she can hide it.

"Mommy, I'm done" Chaeyoung entered the room and was immediately stunned by the baby on her mother's bed.

Young Y/N was sleeping peacefully with her little tiny hands covering her face. Chaeyoung smiled in awe and grabbed Y/N.

"She's..... she's so cute is she the princess?"

"Yes, Chaeyoung" her mother smiled but the sadness in her eyes remained.

Once Katrina finished packing, Chaeyoung was about to give it to her but Katrina spoke.

"You hold her, it's more safer."

She closed the lights and opened the door of the cabin where the calm sound of trees dancing with the strong wind was heard.

"There they are!" A shout nearby was heard.

"Oh shit, we need to run." Katrina grabbed Chaeyoung's hand while the teen hug the baby tightly but gently just to protect her.

Since they're in the woods it was easy to spot a perfect hiding place. They were on a bush where the height was perfectly fine to be a good hiding spot.

"Listen, Chaeyoung run straight ahead and you will see a two pathway go to the left and keep running until you can see a huge tree with a yellow crescent moon carved on it's wood. When you see it, said the chant I've been telling you for emergency."

"Mom, so you're telling me I'll leave you here? No way!"she half whispered and shouted.

"We have no other way! This is the only way I can think of and it's safer!"

Chaeyoung sighed, and started to cry.

"O-ok, but promise me that you'll come after me with Dad."

"Yes, yes I promise"

A heavy footsteps was heard so Katrina looked at the 20 soldiers coming on their way.

"I'll go distract them now go!"

Katrina stood up, running towards the soldiers while Chaeyoung ran towards the opposite way.

"Here I am, what do you want" she can hear her mother's voice.

"Don't play dumb you know what we're here for."

"What are you talking about?"

"Get her" the leader said and the fight started.

Chaeyoung heard a bunch of groans but soon enough she heard her mother's scream.

She stopped and turned around with wide eyes. Her mom's knees  was on the floor, blood covered her face while her mouth was wide open, breathing heavily.