30

Y/N's POV:

You sat silently on the black chair, fingers tapping on the glass table lightly as you let Taehyung finish his food.

The bite sized brownies looks delicious but you didn't ate it because your tummy is already full.

The whole room was quiet and all you could hear was Taehyung's knife as you hear him slicing his steak.

Meanwhile, Merilia, Taehyung's personal maid was standing few inches away behind him.

Her hair was tied into a black formal bun and she wore a gray blazer and a gray pencil skirt which you assume was her uniform.

"Thank you for the meal." Taehyung spoke, breaking the silence.

Merilia smiled and clapped her hands then seconds later, you saw three maids wearing a maid uniform as they started to clean up the half of the dining table.

Taehyung eyed you, signalling to come with him so you stood up and followed him.

"Taehyung"

"Hmm?"

"Who created this dress? I need to talk her or him."

"Why, do you like it?" he eyed you, his eyes moved from head to toe taking a look at your outfit.

"Well, yes it looks cute." you giggled, holding at both sides of the bottom part of your black lacy dress.

"I don't know though, maybe you can ask Merilia later."

"Nah, you should ask her. I'm scared the way she looks at me so no."

He laughed and placed his big hand on your right shoulder.

"Well you should talk to her, it's necessary."

"Why?"

"She'll be your personal maid soon."

"What? What about you?"

"Hmm, maybe I'll choose a new one."

"No Taehyung" you stopped walking that made him stop too.

"Why?"

You looked around first just to make sure no one is here and then you tiptoed to reach his ear.

"I don't like her, I don't trust her."

"Oh come on, I've been with her for years and she's trustworthy so you don't need to worry." he smiled as he pat your head to assure you.

"Okay, give me time to think about it and if I end up not choosing her you should choose another one."

"Sure"

You sighed,both hands at the back as the two of you started walking.

After a minute of touring you around the place, now it's time for you to face his other brothers. They're all gathered at this room and Taehyung said that it's their hang out place.

He opened the two huge doors and revealed Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon.

Jin was seating on the couch eating something, Yoongi was sleeping on the hanging chair, Namjoon was seating beside the big window while reading a book and lastly Hoseok who's busy playing darts.

"Taehyung" Jin stood up as he was the first one to notice you and Taehyung's presence.

"Hello" he looked at you and gave you a welcoming smile.

"Hi" you shyly replied, hands clasping together.

"So this is Y/N huh?" He said eyes still looking at you and you can't help but feel shy so you decided to just look down, avoiding his dark gray eyes with a mix of dark orange on his irises.

You thought that he was curious at you since Taehyung once said that their eyes glow with a color when they're serious or curious and it corresponds according to their own colors, each has a deep meaning to it.

Jin laughed then looked at you again. "Looks like you already know what we are. Great job Tae"

You weren't surprised by it since you already knew that all of them could read your mind so you just laughed and smiled along with Jin.

"Anyways, hello Y/N I'm Namjoon." he placed his book on the table, hands extending as you shake his hands.

"It was nice meeting you." you smiled looking away afterwards. He's just too hot.

"Where's Jimin and Jungkook by the way?" Hoseok finally spoke, hands on his pockets while he walked towards our way.

Taehyung took a seat on the couch pulling you with him and rested his head on your shoulder.

"U-uh well..." Namjoon stuttered, looking at Jin with a sad and worried look.

Taehyung soon knew what happened when Namjoon and Jin exchanged glances.

"So it's true." said by Yoongi, eyes still closed.

You silently sat there, listening to them while you play with the gold bracelet you wore earlier.

"Why? What the fuck really happened?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows up, anger was clearly evident on his voice.

"We don't really know since father had locked us up in our own rooms that time. But, all we knew was Jimin and Jungkook went somewhere that night then found something that made father so mad and then that happened."Jin explained.

"They were locked up right?"

"Yes"

"Where"

"At the southern part of this place, 2 miles away."

"That's too fucking far" Yoongi sighed, frustrated.

"That damn old man just won't die huh? If only I have the power to cut his head off I wouldn't hesitate to do that." He added. He tried to keep his cool but you can easily see that he's legit scared and worried for his two younger brothers.

"We need to help them and get them out there as soon as possible." Taehyung said, looking at the window, hands in his pockets as he look outside.

"But how?"

"I still need to plan it out, and Namjoon hyung...I need your help in this."

"Anything for my brothers."he smiled, deep dimple showing and you can't help but stare at it in awe.

Taehyung glared at you so you looked away. But from the side of your eye, you can clearly see Namjoon smirking.

Taehyung's POV

I glanced at Y/N who was sleeping peacefully her innocent and beautiful face never fails to amaze me as it makes me fall for her more.

I removed my white dress shirt, now completely topless as I grabbed my drink from the side table.

I opened the door which leads to the balcony. The dark sky was really captivating. I stared at it, deep in thought while I drink the human blood,eyes closing in pleasure.

"Its been a while huh?" I chuckled to myself, staring at the dark pigmented liquid in my cup.

I snapped my fingers, trying to see what's happening to Jimin and Jungkook right now but my power can't reach them.

"They're too far away. I just hope that they're fine." I sighed, looking at the sky one last time before going back inside.

🦇

Uhmm prepare for the ff chapters ig?