Escape.

"How!? They shouldn't have reached this place so soon!"

Sir quickly headed to the door but halted in his steps. He turn and glances at his son who was standing in defiance and at the rest in the room.

"Boy."

"Y-yes sir!"

Sir called to the young guard who was there throughout the whole.

"Grab him and hold him down till my next order."

The man tosses the boy a communication crystal and turn to leave, without giving a single glance back to the man who was his son.

Roy let himself be grabbed and tied. His eyes never leaving the door that his father left through.

Sakura stared at the young man and felt a felt an unexplainable feeling. Sir just left her there, either from the situation getting his attention more or that he views her so weak that he doesn't believe she'll move out of fear.

'Too bad for you, I'm not one who likes to stay put.'

Sakura noticed no one was paying any attention to her, they were distracted with Ronald trying to fight back against Zay.

With that great distraction Sakura moved to the door but noticed one pair of eyes looking at her. She looks right at those eyes that seem to have so many words to them.

Roy just stared at her and she stared back with fear in her heart. But contrary to her thoughts. He turned away and didn't make a sound.

'....'

She understood that something changed in him, he didn't do it because he felt like saving her, it's just because he didn't care anymore.

'He gave up. His eyes..... it is a look that I know so well.'

With that thought she turns away and leaves, she knew that her looks was eye catching so she ran to sirs room, there she noticed the door was left ajar. Getting a bit fearful she glances inside to see if anyone is inside.

'It appears that sir entered a few moments ago and ransacked the place looking for something and must have already left in a hurry.'

Taking this chance she enters and looks to see if the drawer he held his files and those vials was open too.

Luckily for her, maybe because of moment of fear and anxiety and his hurrying, he did leave it open.

'Let's see what we can find.'

She grabs the paper stacks and opens them. A few of them had a strange language on it that was never taught to her in this life as Sakura, but she remembered what it was. It was the language of the corrupted. One where they use to communicate between each other.

'This file has a few of their secret locations!'

A spark of excitement rose in her heart but she quickly pushed it down.

'Even if I hand this to uncle Seraph. He would find it strange that I knew this files would be important.'

She knew that with this they can erase maybe half of those bastards forces but she as well knew that she would draw suspicion if she knew how important this files are.

'.... for now let's just collect them.'

Sakura then noticed a few vials and a few stones.

"This are..... recording stones?"

Taking the stones she noticed what they were, and she wondered why it was hidden there but she decided it must be important if it was there.

She then grabs one of the vials and looks at it.