Nightmares.

The moment Sakura closed her eyes, the next thing she notices is her sitting on a chair facing a long table. There were other chairs with people seated on them. But for some reason Sakura can't see their appearance. Only a shadow covering their top half of their body. She looks ahead and can't seem to find the end of the table. It just disappears in darkness.

'What the fuck? Where the hell am I?"

"Your emotions are in turmoil. You are forming an attachment to those people. Are you aiming for the same fate? Of being discarded and going through the pain of it?"

'What type bullshit is this?'
Sakura opened her mouth to ask who they were and what are they talking about. Yet stopped when she looked down at herself. Her figure wasn't that of a child, but of a women who already matured.

".....where the hell am I? Who are you people?"
Sakura narrowed her eyes and glanced at each women, only to look back at the one seated right across from her.

'She was the one who spoke just now. And if I guessed right. I may actually know who all this women are.'

"You begin to believe in them. Are you going to repeat the same mistake? They are not to be trusted. They would leave the moment they meet her."

"Are you speaking from experience?"

The women doesn't speak again and only a silence filled the air.

"It doesn't surprised me much. I should have expected something like this when I started to piece things together. But seeing myself in this situation. I can assume I'm correct? Are you trying to warn me because that's what you people have done and went through?"

"You need to have your guard up. You shouldn't believe in them. They don't care for you, they never did. Each time it is the same, years of connection cut when they meet her. You will never be important to them."

"Never will be important."

Those who are at the side of the table speak up, making Sakura flinch in pain from their echoing voices.

But then she looked on to them  and laughed, her eyes glaring while feeling them look at her.

"This is some psychological bullshit. Or a moment a character fights against their inner demons and find answers. You guys are my inner demon that I have to appease or govern over."

A cold and mocking look can be seen in Sakura's expression. She didn't even try to look to find the womens faces anymore.

"I read novels where such people experience a type of answer to their questions through their dreams. And you guys are the answer to mine. If I have to think of it, then each one of you sitting here are a fragment of or are the past Sakuras who failed to change their fates. Am I heading to the right direction?"

Only silence answered her which was the only answer she needed.

"Seeing as you guys are keeping your mouth shut, I would take it as a yes. Then let me use this chance to get the answers I need."

"We wish to help, you are forgetting your objective. Which is to live. No matter what."

"That is actually one of my questions in fact."
Sakura leans into her chair and crosses her legs, and was going to cross her arms only to notice her figure even more.

She raises her hands and see well pedicured hands. The skin smooth and not even a blemish can be seem. An engagement ring of silver gold with a beautiful design. The craftsman can be seen of the highest quality.