A promise.

While both people had different thoughts, a low grumble filled the room. Sakura froze up while Raphael suppressed a chuckle from leaving his lips.

"Well look at the time. We should go and get something to eat shouldn't we."
Him acting like nothing happened made Sakura feel even more embarrassed from her stomach growling so loudly.

"....yeah."
She hid her face on his shoulder and didn't want to look at him from embarrassment.

He didn't bring up what occured and just got her dressed in another set of clothes. Sakura already felt numb to the thought of a handsome man changing her clothes. She lost all care and felt she should use her time caring for her survival rather than her pride.

'I should be thankful I arrived here when she was at the age of three. I would have died if it was a baby who needed to be changed and fed breast milk.'

Just the thought of Raphael changing her diapers made Sakura cringe.
'I would have really lost all integrity if that happened to the 25 year old me.'

After Raphael finishes combing her hair and tied it in a sky blue ribbon, he lifts her up and begins walking toward the dining area. He takes out a communication crystal and sends a bit of magic through it so it can connect to who he is calling.

"Raphael? Is something wrong!?"
A deep yet soothing voice answer the call and quickly asks if something is wrong. It was Gabriel that Raphael seems to have called.

"Everything is fine. Her highness woke up right now."
Raphael quickly spoke so Gabriel doesn't say anything he shouldn't with her highness up and awake to hear.

"Oh! That is great news, I'll tell the others. Is that why you called?"

"Her highness woke and seem to be a bit hungry, so we are heading to the get her some food. I'm just calling to see if you guys are still eating."

"Ah! Yeah, everyone is still here, except Mih- his Majesty and Seraph. They are still with those people."
From his tone, you can tell he dislikes those that Mihkael are accompanying right now, which is the Divine kingdoms high priest and the holy knights.

"I see, then I'll bring her highness to eat."

"Um I don't think that's a good idea now."
Gabriel through the other side is looking at the children who are eating in awkward silence and doesn't feel that having Sakura meet them is the right thing to do. Especially because the moment she saw them was why she ended in such a state.

However Raphael didn't know that and found Gabriel's response strange.
"Why? Isn't it fine to take her to eat, she is quite hungry."
He held a confused expression and wanted to know why it wasn't a good idea.

"Raphael, can I talk to Gabriel?"

"Oh? Yeah, here. Gabriel her highness wishes to speak with you, so wait a moment."

Gabriel was supposed that Sakura wanted to talk to him and waited in anticipation of what Sakura wants to say to him.

"Gabriel! You there?"

"Haha yes your highness, I'm right here, what do you wish to tell me."

"I wanna eat with everyone, so can I go?"

"Uh... but your highness, are you truly well to? Won't you feel better to just eat with Raphael today."

It was mostly a statement rather than a question, he knew how attached she was to Raphael. From today's incident it seems she just needs Raphael around to feel like she is safe.

"Yeah! I wanna eat with everyone. Can't I?"
Through the crystal he can here the disappointment and sadness in her voice that in the end Gabriel quickly agreed and told her they will be waiting there for her.