Bath.

"Sakura."

"Mm."

"It's time to wake up."

Uriel gently urges her to wake up. They finally arrived in Gabriel's home with all the maids and butlers running around to get a bath ready for the girls and to situate the guest brought over with them.

Azazel, Zay and Amar was directed to a different area for guest so they can get cleaned and looked after.

Both Adaline and Sakura were taken to the main family area. There Sapphire was waiting with tearful eyes. Her whole mind was thinking about how she should have gone as well. Maybe something different would have happened.

Her two sons are sitting right there one held a blank expression, yet his eyes showed his worries while the other was pacing back and forth in worry.

They hear the door open to the area they were waiting and see Uriel and Gabriel carrying two young girls.

"You found them!"

Sapphire sprang to her feet and briskly headed their way, not thinking of waiting for them to reach her. New tears filled her eyes when she saw her daughter and Sakura back in their sight.

But before she can continue her joy she noticed the state both girls were in and her eyes burn with anger, drying up her tears.

"I'll kill them!"

"Honey please calm down, it's not good for the baby!"

Sapphire had fire burning in her beautiful blue and green eyes. Her beautiful looks seem to have turn to those demons or ogres Sakura remembered from japanese folklore.

"Ashura?"

She ended up mumbling the name which made Sapphire twitch. The room grew silent and Gabriel felt sweat run down his spine.

No one there knew what an Ashura was, but for some reason they don't think it is anything well.... liked.

"Hohohoho~ Sakura dear, what made you think of this Ashura hmm~?"

"N-no said Ashura! I-I said 'A Shoot!' Because I felt really tired!"

Sakura out of fear from that frightening smile said a lame lie, the adults their can see how panicked she was when she pronounced her words in such a childish way.

"Dear. They need to take a bath and heal their wounds."

Gabriel lightly hugged her waist and distracted her thoughts when he brought up the girls need for care.

"Oh yes! My poor darlings. I'll personally wash you guys. Come with me."

Sapphire was easily distracted and hurried both Uriel and Gabriel to take the girls to the bath that was just readied when learned of their return.

In there a few maids were already in place to wash the girls. Sapphire did a quick command and the maids bowed and left.

"Uriel dear will stay to help me with washing both girls. Gab my love the girls will get too shy if you stay over to help so be a darling and go out for us."

Sapphire spoke sweetly but her actions were much bolder, she shoved Gabriel out and shut the door before he can say anything.

"Now girls, we will help. Just tell us if you feel pain so we can be even more gentle ok?"

Uriel gently wipes Sakuras face with small cloth he dabbed into the bath to clean her face a bit.

"Oh my poor baby...!"

Sapphire eyes scrunched up in pain from wiping her own daughter's face. Adaline winced in pain when her cheek was being cleaned. When Sapphire got a good look on the cheek she saw small scratches caused by twigs or rocks and a purplish black bruise indicating she was hit hard.