Dinnertime

Sakura woke with a scowl pasted on her face, she didn't want to wake anytime soon, but she needed to eat dinner before she can head to sleep again.

"Haha! Is she always this grouchy when she wakes up?"
Ariel laughs at her pouting and lowly mumbling which was hard to understand.

Gabriel only looked at Sakura in confusion and slowly shaked his head no.
"Normally she wakes up quickly but quietly, her face dazed and still half asleep. That's how she woke up this morning."

The only reason she was like that today was because she woke up in an unfamiliar place, and was in a daze of how she got there, only to recollect what happened the day prior.

While the other Sakura was actually easier to wake, this one is known to be grouchy and annoyed when waken in her wold.
It seems even when being transmigrated to another world. The outside changes but the inside doesn't.

Raphael gently grabs Sakura from Gabriel's arms. Sakura just let's him carrie her. She let's him place her in a child seat, one that was a reddish bronze color, the designes done with great detail that it makes one think it is a waste being a design for a child's chair.

'Man... I really know how to adapt to my environment.' Pondering how she doesn't really feel anything anymore by being carried around by such beauties, she just decided to go with it.

'Not like fighting it will change anything, and besides, they aren't treating me inappropriately or abusive. They're treating me like a princess. Ah wait... I am one.'
Sakura's just thinks about her situation and really becomes curious in how she just goes with the flow.

She feels like people in this situation will normally start panicking and finding ways to go back, or become all gloomy from not being able to see family and friends again.

Yet she already accepted her situation, she knows that in such circumstances, it is never easy to find a way back, that she will never see her family again because she was 100% she died.

But if, but not placing her hope on it at all, but if not; then second most logical option is: someone decided to visit her and just barely found her alive, then sent her to the hospital. And she is in some type of comatose state. But she knows not to put even 50% hope in that.

'I talk to my family every 2 or 3 months. I was never a person to message or call people much and they knew that, so the only possible way a person will find me is if my room starts to smell like rotten meat.'

Even when such thoughts filled her mind, she didn't react much at all on the outside. To others, she seems like a child who was just barely waking up and doesn't seem to like the thought of fully waking up.

Yet in the inside, she was calmly analyzing her death and how long it would take people to find her dead body. 'Ah... for a second I thought about my job: maybe they will look for me when I didn't go to work, but I just remembered that I had two days off because I told them beforehand I felt sick.' She just nods her head in a knowing way and smacks her hand in her palm.

"Rothen budy it ish."
"Princess?"
Forgetting that she was with company, she ended up speaking her mind, even if it was a low mumble
.
"Nothing~" she just giggles and claps her hands, taking the expression of a normal child her age.
"Oh~! The princess finally smiles, I thought she will keep that grumpy look."

Ariel laughs at how quick her expressions change. Then he started to laugh more when he saw her pout at him, her face changing with each emotion.

"Hahaha! Her expressions changed more that yours ever did Mihkael." Ariel wipes away the small tear that appeared from him laughing.