Let's Help her Make More Friends!

"GOODMORNING!!"
Sakura flinches at the loud voice and almost hissed a "shut up!" But she was able to hold herself back.
"...goodmorning."
Sakura does light bow to the boy and had Raphael lower her so she can walk to her seat.

'I feel like I've been gaining a few pounds, I need to exercise if I don't want to bring any back pains to the people who carry me.'
She begins to walk until a voice calls out to her.

"Sakura! Aren't you going to eat with me today?"
Phelan looked at her with his innocence light hickory brown eyes, the purple popping out even more. His ears dropping to the side when he noticed her walking to her usual spot.

'....fuck! It feels like I kicked a puppy in the ribs or something. I forgot dammit, I didn't mean to!'

"Hehe sorry, I forgot for a second."
Sakura started to walk back but got lazy, she looked at her surrounding which made those around perplexed in what she was doing.
"Ok! No outsiders."

Exactly at the same time she said that, he moved a chair and went under the table to reach the other side.
"Your highness!?"

Raphael and her caretakers started to panic and quickly went the other side to move the chair so she doesn't have to crawl under it.
Hedwig started to laugh out loud and slapped his knee.
Mihkael only raised an eyebrow at her and lightly smiled.

"Princess!! You mustn't do such a thing next time! What if someone else sees!?"
"That's why I checked around. If there was anyone else other than those in this room now, then I wouldn't do such a thing and would be a mature and proud lady."

Sakura puffs up her chest in pride.
"So don't worry, I don't trust many people to show them who I am. It will damage papa's image."

"Your highness...."
Raphael didn't know what to say, but he turn to his friend and received the same stun look.
"Your highness...have you been holding yourself all this time? Do you really not trust anyone other than those in this room?"

"Of course not! I trust Azrael, Gabriel, Uriel, Seraph, and Uriel! And the knights who play with me when I was being watched over by Ariel and Azrael!"
She smiled up at Raphael and her dad.

"So you view them as your friends?"

'Of course not! If I did, do you think I would still keep this naive front? I don't really trust you guys to accept me for who I am, so I might as well create an image that will gains people's admiration and support.

"Yup! You guys and they are the only ones I can be myself with. I love you guys a lot!!"
Sakura spreads her arms wide to show how much she loved them.

'It's true, I really do love you guys, but not to the level of trusting everything to you. But I'll take a different approach from the other Sakura, I wouldn't create obvious walls and I'll act like a gentle and kind person to someone, when in truth, I can despise them.'

"But it must be lonely to have only adults as friends? Do you want some who are close to your age?"

"Nah, I'm good. I don't want too many people close. It then becomes harder to know who to trust and how much to trust them so it's pain to act anymore that I have to."

'I would like to but I'm too shy to make so many knew friends, so I want to make more later.'

Sakura answered nonchalantly while trying her hardest to take a seat, she accidentally spoke her real thoughts while thinking of the appropriate thing to say.

The room grew silent, only the sound of Sakura trying her hardest to sit down filled the room, then a knock at the door to indicate that the food is really to serve.
Raphael told them to enter and then grabbed Sakura, he had the maids switch seats and had her usual chair placed next to Phelan.