A Walk Through Memory Lane.

"This dress is to gaudy for my grandchild and this one has too many frills. Not like there is any problems with frills. But going overboard, it'll lead to just embarrassment."

Sakura's grandmother pulls one dress after another out of the closet, each one receiving a type of disapproval from her.

"What is this ghastly thing? Is this truly considered a dress, who designed it!? Never order from them again!"

She grabs a hot pink dress with frills in the arms, frills on the neckline, and frills all on the bottom of the dress. The design had bows of neon green and orange on it as well.

'What the fuck is that? Were they going for the highlighter marker edition or something? I'd rather die than wear that shit.'
Sakura looked at the dress in pure disgust, wondering who bought that hideous and disappointing thing that is passing for a dress.

"Wow, that is horrid." Ariel looks at the dress while squinting his eyes, it hurt to just look at it for him. While Azrael just turned away from it.

"Those blasted maids! I bet they took advantage of the money and just bought the cheaper designs while Raphael wasn't watching over them."

"Now I understand even more why Raphael was so stalkerish when it came to Sakura's upbringing, none of the maids were good enough to be trusted."

"What's more, those blasted things bought dresses that fabric is rough and itchy on the skin. What if my granddaughter got rashes because of it." The older empress looks on coldly at the dress and subconsciously released a cold chill of air.

'Wowsa, no wonder her name is Iclyn. Her parents knew what to name her. It is a very fitting name. '
"Your excellency, I believe it's best to hold your emotions. The princess isn't that resistant to magic yet. Her level is still low."

Ariel gently reminded Iclyn and had Azrael backup a bit from the women with Sakura in his arms.

Taking notice of what Ariel mean, the previous Empress closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. Releasing them as if to release her anger. The atmosphere around them grew back to room temperature since she stopped releasing any more magic.

"I do thank you for reminding me Ariel darling. I appolagize for making you remind me."
"Do not worry, anything for our beautiful and wonderful previous empress."

Ariel smiles a lopsided smirk and does a small bow toward her. She smiles and laughs at his antics. She steps closer and lightly pats him in the head.

"Hoho, I remember when you were 6 years old, you accidentally called me mama and cried in embarrassment because Seraph and my son made fun of you for it."

"Please your excellency, I rather not remember that." Ariel lightly coughs and looks away, his skin turning a dark red from the sudden talk of the past.

"Why not call me mama Icy, you used to call me that all the time when you were a toddler, your mother always told me how you would tell her I was like a second mother to you. I always melted when she told me that. Hohoho~."

It was the first for Sakura to see Ariel so flustered, he even covered his face from the embarrassment. While Sakura's grandmother reaches out and keeps patting him, adding to his embarrassment.

'Heh, serves you right for always teasing me.'
Sakura grinned and watched on at the man becoming such a docile child. Azrael watched on along side her, but felt the older patriarch turn to him. His eye twitched and a bad feeling came over him.

"Azrael, I remember you were like a guarded kitty. You even growled at me when I walked closer to you and your younger brother."
She smiled sweetly at the man, but you can tell from her eyes she wanted to tease him too.