Sakura's Fate.

'Fuck!'
Right now at this moment a 3 year old child is covering her face with her hands, while two women are gently taking out leaves and twigs from her hair and scrubbing her with soap in a little bath.

'Why the hell was I playing so happy with this kid?! No, better yet, why did I play so happily like a kid!? Am I not in my 20s? Did I forget my dignity as a person with years of experience?'

She wonders what is happening to her. At first, she didn't want to play much with the boy, but when hiding and playing around, her childish instincts pushed those negative emotions away and take control, just like that time when she had dinner with those holy knights.

'The childish side won over the negative and bitter side.... this might actually work in my favor.'
"My princess, please look up for a sec."
"Ok~"

Daisy lifts up Sakura's face and gently wipes it. Sakura already had her eyes closed and felt the soap bubbles around.
"Hold still your highness, and make sure to keep your eyes closed."
"Ok~"

Ivy gently washes away the soap that was a bit dirty from the dirt that was all over her.
"Now our little princess is all clean and lovely like a mermaid."

Sakura smiles and giggles a bit.
'If I give more power to my adolescent self, then maybe the negative emotions will lose its power over me.'

She imagine the pro and cons and knows that her emotions and state of mind are all over the place. She still hasn't found a balance for it, but knows she needs to quick. She can't even imagine how it will go if she meets other capture targets.

Ivy lifts Sakura from the bath and started to dry her with a towel. Sakura got used to the whole routine that she was able to move automatically while thinking.

'People prefer a child who laughs and plays around, rather than one who seems to be negative and hateful. If I can just take control and create a balance, it should work. But maybe my mind is regressing because of this childish mind, and that itself gave the bitter and last memories of the game Sakura advantage to control my thoughts.... Dammit! I already have enough to worry about, and now I have to add an issue of control of my emotions and mind? Can't a girl get a fucking break here!?.'

Sakura sighs and was pouting in displeasure at the issues at hand. She never thought that this body will interfere with her plans in such a peculiar way.

'I don't remember ever played a game or read a novel where a person tranmigration to a villainess younger body and have the emotions of the person who suffered the fate in the game or novel, even more so, suffer from their mind regressing and interfering with their way of acting.'

A silky sky blue dress was chosen and she lifted her arms so Daisy can dress her in it.
'I can't meet any of the other capture targets now , I'm already finding it difficult to get used to Phelan, if I meet anymore, then maybe something worse will happen.'

Ivy choose a light silver bow to decorate Sakura's hair with.
When Sakura looked at herself in the mirror, she wanted to laugh because it almost seemed as if she was dressing up as Cinderella and ready to head to a ball.

'I've noticed this world doesn't have those type if fairytales. The ones I do know have a similarly is the little mermaid and snow white. But then again, I don't pay much attention to the books, so they stopped reading to me such childish things.'

While being taken out of the room, she sees Raphael walking up to them.
"It's lunch time and I have some free time, would her highness like to eat with me?"
"Yes!!"

Sakura quickly ran to him and hugged his leg in joy. Raphael was a bit startled but laughed and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled closer to him and hummed happily.