Are this things Valuable? Pt.1

"Then from that moment of the... accident. You had been receiving Oracles or prophecies from the God of Death. Who has called you his dear child and has given you his blessing, he even said you had the blessing of the world."

"No wonder the magic she leaks out is dark magic rather than that of earth or healing or even spatial magic, which are the most obvious from her features."

Ariel spoke after Seraph and dropped a bombshell that Sakura didn't expect him to reveal.

"Wait! You guys knew I had an attribute with dark magic!? When did you guys notice it!?!"

"Ah.... so you already knew?"

Seraph spoke with a raised brow and quickly understood that Sakura was aware of her abilities yet hasn't told anyone of it.

"Uhh..."

'Damn! I was gonna let it out gently on them. Now I can't act ignorant to them when asking about magic.'

"You knew? Wait. How would you know since the last time you had an outburst was when you were only three? We sealed it for safe measures so you wouldn't accidentally use it and harm yourself. So you shouldn't have noticed it any time soon."

Mihkael frowned at her awareness to her strange abilities to even have any magic at all for her age and how she would have even know she was able to use it at all.

"That's..."

"You seem to not mind us finding about your body's peculiar trait to collect magic energy from the atmosphere and even be able to release it, yet the thought of us knowing your attribute of dark magic seems to surprise and disturb you. Why may that be your highness?"

Seraph narrows his eyes when he starts to think more of her reaction.

"I'm most interested to know when you found out your abilities, was it recent something you know from a long time?"

Gabriel was most interested in how she knew of her abilities when the last time she ever displayed it was when she was 3. After that, Gabriel sealed it with the help of his apprentice, a barrier mage. They created a barrier over her heart. Because that is where magic energy is collected, it would then spread it around the body to cultivate and increase magic abilities over time.

They created a high tier barrier around her heart to block it from the magic energy so it would not be collected automatically like it has been when she was a child.

"When me and Adaline were running. I was getting overwhelmed with the situation we were in and ended up being overly emotional, and ended up releasing dark magic from my body. Ray- the guard who was placed beside us with the driver: quickly noticed it and calmed me before our location gets tracked."

She calms herself and swiftly made an excuse at the moment. She knew she couldn't really use the prophecy dream excuse for this one because it was something well know by all those who are said to be give prophecy of visions of the future; you will never get a direct dream of yourself; all dreams happen by the point of view of the gods or by nature or even the view of a bystander. But the person who is receiving the prophecy will never get their point of view or see their future in a direct way, if they want to know something will happen to them in their future, then they have to interpret the scene to get a glimpse of what's to happen to them.

That's why when Gabriel received that "oracle type dream" they quickly interpreted it as him maybe accidentally interfering in a vision a god may have sent to Sakura since he was seeing from his point of view; so it must mean it wasn't for him.

So if she had said because she was able to use it in a dream or something, then they would have quickly caught on that something was fishy about her "dreams."

"I see."

Seraph kept his eyes into her own but decided to let it go because he couldn't see it being anything else other than that that caused her to be aware of her abilities. Maybe the stress of the situation overwhelmed her and cause the barrier around her heart to weaken and ended up breaking sooner than they intended it to.

"Well since we have that out of the way. It seems we will need you to have a magic teacher train you sooner than expected because of your unique condition to collect magic to your body without the need to train or control it."

"Wouldn't it have a negative impact it people found out she had that type of ability? If they discover she is able to collect magic energy around her without trying then she may get targeted for it."

Uriel was concern to the thought of her being harmed if being discovered to be able to collect and even release magic at her age with no type of guidance of a tutor.

"Who ever said we'll tell the truth of her capabilities? We'll just say that just recently she tried to learn magic in secret and surprisingly discovered she can be able to collect magic energy with no side effects. And then discovered she was able to use magic. However we would hide her compatibility to dark magic and have Gabriel teach her until she reaches a certain tier. We can have her dark magic become a type of trump card. No one would suspect she has dark magic become she doesn't reveal any type of connection to it, unless someone looks deeply into her eyes, no one would notice unless she reveals it."

Seraph already had it planned and knew it was already a risk to reveal her capabilities, yet he as well knows she will grow stronger with no proper training if they let it be till her 8th birthday. Seraph can already see that it will be harder to hide her powers because of how her aura displays a sense of cultivation in magic now.

'When she was a toddler it wasn't that obvious that her body was collecting magic energy and circulating throughout it, yet now if someone is in late mid tier or in high tier; then they can quickly notice her peculiar condition. So it will be best to tweak the truth a bit and just say she is a protégé who knows how to collect magic while training on her own.'

"It will have its risk, but it will leave less of an impact than the truth. It is safer then her being left to hold on till her 8th birthday or if revealing she was already able to automatically obtain magic energy from her surrounding at a tender age."

They haven't recommended in creating a barrier again till her 8th birthday because they don't know if that may effect her body if they kept blocking and unblocking her bodies capabilities. It may even burst forth when the barrier break and cause an injury to her heart.

"Then after today we get someone to train her in magic that she will be compatible with other than dark magic while Gabriel will use a bit of his time to teach her dark magic in secret."

Mihkael sighs and decides to end that conversation because they believe they already found the reason why she was even able to use magic in the first place.

'She was blessed with more importance than others when the god of death blessed her as his own, even more when he said she has the blessing of the world. So it can be understandable why her body collects so much magic energy even without trying, must be because of the world blessing her with its energy.'

That was what everyone concluded from the conversation and then waited to hear more that she has to say.

"Then Sakura. Since we found why you have such frightening talent to use magic, let's return to one of our main reasons for this little meeting: How much did you plan for Adaline's rescue."

Seraph was quick to changing the topic back because he felt they had changed course too much in the conversation, yet he did not mind how they found a solution to her predicament.

'Here it is!'

Sakura sat straight and squeezed Raphael's hand and did a quick glance at everyone until she reaches Raphael's eyes.

"You all won't judge me if I tell you right? Won't think I'm too wicked or bad right?"

"Sakura? Oh my dear princess."

Raphael looked her in the eyes and displayed his full love for his little princess by holding her hand tightly in his.

"I would never think of you to be wicked. Not once will I ever judge you to be able to do wrong because I will be beside you to stop that from happening. Believe it that much my princess."

Everyone else nodded to Raphael's words as to display their agreement to it.

Hearing his words and seeing their actions caused a wry smile to reach her lips.

'True, you always stood beside Sakura and always was the voice of reason that reached her clouded mind. Yet even you were trying your hardest to save her, she was too weak to defeat the corruption unless she dies. And the rest always ended up turning their backs to her until it became too late to regret their actions.'

Unknowns to her, her expression fully displayed her feelings while being immersed in her thoughts that they all noticed quickly her melancholy smile.

"Sakura?"

"... The futures the gods show me have different things yet the outcome is always the same. Yet there are moments where I am not shown the future of our actions."

"Why are you bringing that up? Aren't we going to talk about Adaline?"

Sakura nods her head and looks across from her to stare directly to Seraph's eyes again. She knows she can't directly tell them the truth of how their lives are replayed again and again with no end seen. How each life something changes yet the end will always remain.

"I actually only told you a bit of what is shown to me, bit truth be told; prophecies and oracles sent by the gods can show me the outcome of some actions. They display different pathways for each action but the outcome always remained the same. An example can be Adaline's kidnapping. Something can be changed, the day, the time, or even the guards sent to protect her; yet in the end she was taken and everyone that was with her died. The outcome was already fated for her death."

This was what Sakura noticed in a few dreams she received over the years, she would have dreams of past Sakura's views in Adalines death and she quickly noticed a few changes in them. All Sakuras seem to not have the advantage of remembering the setting of the game like she did, she wondered why but knew she wouldn't find the answer on her own.

But when seeing those memories she quickly notices some of the Sakuras would have a foreboding feeling when listening to how Adaline would have her first outing. Some interfered a bit and was able to keep Adaline and her mother alive for a day or two, the longest being a month in one life, some even found ways to increase the guards that are sent with Adaline and her mother. Yet the moment they go out the ending was always the same: both die with all their guards.

Sakura would see this dreams and wake up with anxiety, in anger and then hopeless; she would question if this time she would be able to change anything, what if the outcome was the same?

What if all she did was for nothing and Adaline and all the rest die like they did in all the lives?

What if this time she ends up dying because she placed herself in the situation too?

Those thoughts always overwhelmed her and she would hesitate in keeping with the plan, but she would remember how Adaline would laugh, how she ran around and made her hate this world even less.

So she snapped away from her pessimistic thoughts and continued on, she would think this time was different, she would be there, she would control the flow of things and she would make sure Adaline's fate changes.

She would make sure Adaline lives to be 8 and then 9, 10 and longer. The only way to make sure she does is if she succeeds in saving her. She already felt she was going to win against fate when she saved her uncle Igor, so this should be successful as well!!

But this battle made her understand something: she is weak.

She succeeded this time, but what if the next time she tries to change someone's outcome it wouldn't be as positive as this?

She barely save Adaline and the guards, even Kano was in danger because of her plan.

Well in the beginning she already placed his life as disposable because of his future connections with Rose, but she had to remember, he was a living person, one that hasn't done any wrong to her, yet. Luckily she changed her mind in the last second when she found her conscious and formed a type of bond with him.

But she understood that all the planning she could do, all the preparation and scheming won't always go as planned.

She got lucky when she was able to save her uncle Igor, she barely survived saving Adaline. The next time could even end up her dying prematurely because of her overconfidence in her plans and forgetting fates strong hold.

What lesson she learned from this was that she needs help, not just having them follow her commands but help in having a countermeasure to her plan failing, she needs connections to keep her safe from the hidden enemies that she knows are working in the shadows.

And to do that, she needs to trust this group of men with at least enough information that they can block those who has fate by their side.