Commence the Plan.

"Your Highness. I know I said I will follow all that you say, but I have to advise you, this is a bad idea."

Kano seemed a bit stressed from what to come. His hand clenches the hilt of his sword by his waist and he looks with pleading eyes so Sakura can think twice about what she is about to do.

"Kano, you are surprisingly quite the worrywart, aren't you?

Sakura raised an eyebrow in amusement and had a small smile in her lips. She turns away from him and raises her hands to cup over her mouth.

"Ade!! Its time to go! After this round we gotta head to the carriage ok!"

Sakura called Adaline but with a name almost close to her nickname. She just changed the last letter in the name.

"Awww~ ok!"

Adaline pouted in disappointment but quickly cheered up so she can win this round.

"Your highness-"

"Blossom, my dear " big brother". People will misunderstand. Right now we aren't playing princess and dragons."

Sakura notices a late teen couple just a few feet away, Kano didn't pay them attention because he was a bit agitated of what Sakura was planning. So when he called out to Sakura, both the girl and guy turn to look at them.

"!! Y-yes s-s-sister B-blossom."

Kano had a look of embarrassment and turn away so she wouldn't see it.

Sakura laughed a bit at the guys innocent personality. But when she takes this view fully, she feels even more that she should tweak a bit her plans.

'In all those scenes from the game I played and those of the Sakura's memories, there was never one where she and Kano ever held a deep conversation or understanding of each other, they just knew that one is a straightforward man and that the other one is a villainess. This may very well be the first time both truly got to know each other.'

Sakura smiled with resolve and decided that the small change to the plan won't be so bad.

'In the first plans, him being seriously injured or even dead was in all the equation. I always thought since he would be Rose's loyal dog, that if he was weakened or even dead I wouldn't have to worry about him interfering in my future plans. But since now he wholeheartedly decided to become my loyal dog, then I have to change the plans a bit.'

Sakura just smiled and shook her head.

"I decided to go with this plan. If we go with it, then there is a higher chance of survival for a lot of lives, even yours."

"I do not mind if my live is put on stake for your survival your highness. However, with this one you are going for, there is a higher chance your lives would be endangered, both you and miss Adaline."

He learned from his first mistakes, so he mostly just whispered this close to Sakura so no one else can listen on in their conversation.

"Hahaha, I plan things with the thought of both me and Adaline living. So don't worry so much, this plan in my eyes is second to none."

She giggled and raised her arm to the highest it can reach so she can pat him in the shoulder.

"Sa- hahaha I mean Blossom!! I'm done~ oh! And I won hahaha!"

Adaline comes running to the two of them , the dress fully wrinkled and had a few spots of dirt here and there. Her cheeks had a rosy tiny to them from all the running she did and from the excitment of playing so much with so many kids without the worry about being a proper lady.