Find a Way out.

"LET GO!!!"

A young child wearing a light blue dress tries to pull her arm away from the man who had the appearance of a suspicious person. Half his face is hidden by a mask and he wore all black to cover his other features. But through his eyes you can see the disdain and it looked as if he was sneering through the mask at her.

"Annoying brat! You gave us too much trouble looking for you. I should kill you for being such a pest."

The man's voice held malicious intent. He turned to the other one who had a struggling child in his arms as well.

"We just came for the Head Mages daughter, let's just kill this one and leave her body here. It can even postpone the others rescue if people are distracted by the only heirs death."

Sakura heart chilled from the man's words. She glared at him and wanted to just bite him, but was worried that'll be the last thing she'll do alive.

"Tsk, Enough!"
The man holding Sakura grew annoyed with Adalines' struggling, he walked toward the other man and Adaline while throwing Sakura to the floor and then grabbed Adaline by the shoulder and slapped her across the face. Adaline fell to the grassy floor in a daze.

Sakura wanted to break that hand.
"You'll fucking pay for that..."
Sakura eyes held a burning anger, the man actually flinched from the look.

Sakura knew that her face held an angelic tone, but when angered, it can bring a person a sense of fear.

'I actually have to thank my dad for giving me that benefit. He has a otherworldly beauty, yet can kill with just a glare.'

The man blinked out of his stupor, he grew even more infuriated from the embarrassment of being affected by a childs glare and raised his hand to give her a slap.

"Enough!! Enemy reinforcements arrived at the scene of the carriage. We have to head out. Call back those who went in pursuit of the other two who ran, we already have our objection."

Sakura quickly recognized that the voice just now belonged to the man who was called sir by both the unknown man and the dead maid.

'Fuck! The whole plan failed!!!'

Sakura was starting to get anxious, the man who threw her to the floor grabbed her again and started to drag her to where their boss or leader was. She saw the man take out a teleportation stone and knew if he activates it, it can be game over for them.

'Fuck fuck FUCK!!'
She wanted to yell for help and struggle some more to buy some time but felt that if she fight anymore, they would just get rid of her.

Growing even more anxious she finally noticed something on the ground. Her eyes shined and she quickly did a last struggle. Through the struggle she falls to the ground and then throws something down toward the bushes that they were hiding in the beginning.

'This may be our last chance. They fucking better find it!'

While thinking that, the man who had her jerks her up and continued dragging her toward the man called "Sir".

"Sir we are ready!!"

"Good, then let's go."

"Yes!!"

The surrounding grew a grayish silver light.

'Damn, they better find that thing!!'
The whole surrounding became a blur through her eyes. The next thing she saw was a whole different area of a forest.

'This must be the fallen knight forest.'
A eerie atmosphere filled the air the moment they appeared in the forest.

'This forest is just at the border of my dad's empire. It was one of the battle areas between the corruption and those of the continent. It got its name from all the fallen knights who died in that war.'