Deceiving

Sakura sneakily looked around the place while being dragged by "sir."

'This whole place really does look like a normal village, maybe even to the degree of a town.'

Sakura sees how the children run around playing together. The adults working or talking between each other. She as well notice how they watch and stare at her being dragged by the man, how they looked at her with scorn and jealousy because they believed she was chosen to be one of the vessels for their lord and his higher ups.

Sakura looks down at the ground with a merciless gaze.

'They need to be erased. There is no saving them from the life they grew up in. They would want to avenge their homes after rescue comes and destroys their lords alter. All the mercy given to them will be returned with a merciless stab from all sides.'

She remembers the future that came from letting them go just because they lived like normal civilians in this town, the brats will grow with hatred because of their parents words and they will be filled with the need to avenge their home that they grew up in.

'Destroy everyone and everything before they do any harm.'

Before she can make sure of that thought she noticed from the corner of her eyes a group. She turns and sees a young girl happily swinging her hands, each side held by a boy. Sakura can tell they were a group of siblings. She watched that even if they held an appearance of being annoyed of watching over their sister, they still made sure to keep her safe between them.'

The image overlapped with that of her being with her own brothers in her other life. Of them always arguing yet she knew that they will be there to protect her.

'.... what the hell was I thinking of doing!?'

Sakura felt shame and fear of where her thoughts went. She shivered at the thought she was going to try her best to erase them all.

'It was how they were raised! They shouldn't die just because of that, it isn't even their fault!'

"What are you doing? Move!"

Sakura stopped moving along so Sir pulled even harder, which caused her to trip and fall on her wound.

"Sss-"

She ended up hissing in pain and already feels the dirt scraping over her wound, it aches and burns.

"Get up!"

He pulls her arm making her stand up, but with a wobbly balance. He began his way again and didn't seem he would forgive her if she wasted any more of his time, so she hurriedly followed but with a limp in her steps.

Before she worried that he would snap at her again, they already arrived at the front of a building. It almost appears as it was a normal store like place. But Sakura felt that it must be more than that if he stopped right in front of it.

"Sir!"

A young man opens the door and allows the man to enter, he glances down in confusing seeing Sakura with his leader but he wouldn't dare question it when he saw the other man's expression.

"Call Rolan and all those who went to this mission."

"Y-Yes Sir!"

The man was even more bewildered being told to leave his post to get the others. Normally their leader wouldn't leave this place unprotected but seeing as sir entered the building the young man thought that.

'Since sir is entering, there is no needed guard outside then.'

He realized that and did not think anything else of Sirs actions and just headed out with the thought of  getting those who were out with sir on the mission.