| three |

Chapter. 3

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Charlotte was talking to her assistant Delilah about having a moving company get all of her and Lucious's things out of Chris's home. "I could go and tell movers what to pack and not pack."

"That would be great," Charlotte told the brunette. Charlotte's iPhone started to ring. She looked at it and saw that the rapper Saweetie, who she had been getting close with, was trying to FaceTime her.

"Hi Ma'," Charlotte answered the FaceTime call. "How you doing b'" Saweetie asked her.

"Living. Day by day," Charlotte breathed out, it had been officially three days since the cheating scandal news broke the internet.

"How's Lucious doing?" Saweetie asked another question. Saweetie had her camera facing her as she walked through her L.A. mansion.

"He just wants to know where his dad is and why we aren't with him," Charlotte told Saweetie. Char' had spent the last two days with Lucious and every word he said had something to do with Chris. It broke Charlotte, so she started to text Chris about who would have Lucious on what days.

"Oh. He'll get used to it mamas. You just got to give him time to understand what's happening," Saweetie said to Charlotte.

"Next time, I'm just gonna have to put my new man on a leash," Charlotte joked with Saweetie. The reference was to Saweetie's song 'Back To The Streets."

Saweetie started to laugh uncontrollably. The sound of Saweetie's laugh had Charlotte and Delilah both laughing. "I know that's right," She finally got out.

"Alright, I gotta get ready for this shoot. But keep your head up girl, and as soon as you're ready to hit the club let me know," Saweetie said her goodbyes to Charlotte. "Yes ma'am. I'll see you later b'." Saweetie nodded her head and ended the FaceTime call.

"That's nice of her. Ya know? To check up on you?" Delilah scrolled through her phone to find a good moving company. "She checks up on me every other week. Good friend," Charlotte fixed her hair in the mirror above the dresser.

"Miss. Charlotte," A voice sang from outside of Charlotte's door. A smile spread across Charlotte's face when she realized who's voice it was.

"Oh, Miss. Anastasia Karanikolaou," Charlotte sang back to her. Kylie and Charlotte's friend of at least ten years walked into the room.

Stassie immediately wrapped Charlotte up in a hug, "Where have you been all my life?" Stassie squeezed Char' and rocked her back and forth.

"I know, I know. We haven't seen each other in forever," Charlotte let go, "But, in my defense I did invite you to a couple of shows."

"I'm sorry," Stassie pouted, "I was busy doing shoots. I wanted to go so bad!" Stassie grabbed Charlotte's left hand. "Wait, where's my nephew?"

Charlotte led Anastasia to Stormi's play room, which Storm' and Lucious had been in all day.
"Aunt Stas'!" Stormi yelled as soon as she seen Stassie. Stormi ran up and hugged her legs.

"Hey," Stassie chuckled and rubbed Stormi's back.

"Lucious. Remember Aunt Stas?" Charlotte asked her son. She would be surprised if he did because he hadn't seen her in at least a year.