➵ Crazy

Hanna was freaking out

Hanna was freaking out. Earlier that day, Wilden had stopped at her house, demanding a blood sample from Hanna. Apparently, the blood type of the blood found on the anklet was the same as Hanna's. Like A had so sweetly put it, Garrett was not guilty; the blood belonged to someone else.

"That's why A wants Garrett out of jail, so I can take his place", Hanna exclaimed, as the five girls entered the Brew.

"Okay, don't go there", Emily rolled her eyes.

"It's already past there, Emily. He knows about the note, he caught me at church, and it's my blood type."

"So what?", Aria rebutted, "You didn't kill anybody."

"Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him", Hanna grumbled, before looking between Spencer and Avery, "Have you talked to Jason?"

"No, I can't even look him in the eye, but I'm gonna talk to him today", Spencer replied, as Avery added, "He was out today morning, when we received the message, and I haven't been able to find him. Bu-but he'll be back, I guess."

"Han, don't worry, there's nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow", Aria comforted the forlorn blonde, who snapped her head up, "So what? I have 48 hours left of freedom?"

"Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order", Emily suggested.

"You guys, what if it is my blood?", Hanna continued rambling.

"How? Seriously, how could somebody take your blood and you wouldn't even know it?", Spencer rolled her eyes.

"Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember", Hanna countered, before sighing, "I can't talk about this anymore. I have to go to school."

The four girls watched as Hanna stormed out of the Brew, before exchanging helpless glances. Emily put forth a suggestion, "Maybe one of us should call her mom."

"I don't think her mom can have any more pull with Wilden", Spencer shook her head, "This isn't shoplifting."

"Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie", a voice that sounded freakishly familiar giggled from the countered. The four girls froze in their spots and zeroed in on a blonde girl in a long sundress, leaning on the counter.

"Is it just me, or did that sound a lot like...", Emily trailed off, as the four girls breathed out, "Alison."

The girl at the counter, turned around, her bouncy curls, akin to Alison's own, framing her face perfectly. She raised an eyebrow at the four girls who were gaping at her, "Something wrong?"

Avery gasped out loud in surprise, suddenly feeling like she had seen the blonde somewhere, "Do I know you?"

Aria nudged Avery before composing herself, "Sorry. Wow, you just sound a lot like one of our friends."