➵ Picture This

The sound of the alarm blaring in Arias dream, woke her up with a start

The sound of the alarm blaring in Arias dream, woke her up with a start. Did she-

Did she just have a steamy dream about Jason? As in Jason, Ali's brother, Avery's ex, Jason?

Aria ran her fingers though her own hair and looked beside her, to see an unruly mop of brown hair sleeping beside her, a trail of drool on her chin. Avery was snoring lightly, oblivious to what Aria had just dreamt about.

It wasn't weird for Aria and Avery to sleep in the same bed; they had been doing so since the time they were in diapers. But for the first time, Aria felt uneasy sleeping beside Avery. What would Avery think, if Avery knew what had just gone through her mind?

»» ««

Avery, Emily and Aria walked through the crowded hallways.

"Hanna's right", Avery said, in response to Emily's worries about As intrusion, "No one owns you, Em. This bitch is just trying to scare you"

"Well, it's working", Emily remarked, before turning to Aria, "Did you find out why Mike broke into my garage?"

Aria frowned, "He's not talking to me, or Avery or anybody. He won't even return calls from his best friend."

"What's going on with him?"

"I have no idea. My parents, they keep turning to me, thinking I'm gonna have the answers."

"I think he's depressed", Avery stated as she locked eyes with Jason, who was walking down the hallway. Jason grinned and waved at her, before his eyes shifted to someone behind her and smilingly waved at them too. Aria, of course.

"What's he doing here?", Emily questioned, slyly shooting a dirty look at Jason.

"He counsels kids on substance abuse", Avery beamed, "That's so cool isn't it?"

"Why is he waving at you?", Emily asked Aria pointedly, who only shrugged, "Cause he had dinner at my house the other night."

Emily and Avery were quick to notice Arias rosy cheeks. Emily quirked an eyebrow, "Did something happen at this dinner that you didn't tell us about?"

"No", Aria quickly said.

"Then why are you blushing?"

Aria looked at Avery, almost like she was contemplating whether or not to say the reason. She scrunched her eyes shut, "Because I had a dream about him last night, okay? Stop asking questions."