➵I Must Confess

The day started of on a bad note, with Emily unexpectantly taking off in the middle of the night to God knows where

Spencer paced around the room, on the phone with Emily's coach, "Yeah, we weren't sure, we just thought that maybe she...Yeah, thanks", Spencer sighed, "She's not at swim practice."

"I told you", Hanna rolled her eyes, "She's not allowed near the pool."

"Guys, all of her clothes are here", Aria said, pointing inside the closet, "You think she did something crazy?"

"Like what?", Avery frowned.

"Like jump in her car and burn rubber till she hits Texas."

"And leave everything behind? She didn't even take her phone!", Hanna reminded.

Avery stated, "I wouldn't either if I were her. A had his/her/its hands around her neck and keeps reminding her!"

Hanna sighed, "She hasn't slept in weeks."

"Who has?", Spencer said, picking Emily's phone which was lying on the blondes bed. She opened a message and frowned, showing the rest of the girls the attachment that was with it, "Hanna, did you not see this?" It was picture of Aria making out with Mr. Fitz. How cute.

Hanna looked at Aria, "Is that you?"

"Yeah, of course it's me", Aria said as a matter of factly.

Spencer shrugged sarcastically, "Well, unless you're Aria's mom, just assume it's Spencer sluttin' it up."

"When did she get that?"

Avery looked at the phone, "3:07 am and it came with a text."

Clue Ella in and I'll let you out

-A

"Give me this", Aria exclaimed wide-eyed.

"Aria, chill", Hanna assured her, "Emily would never send that to your mother."

"Yeah, she's not me or Hanna", Avery added, earning a look from the said girl.

"Well, of course she wouldn't because she can't, 'cause we have her phone and she left in the middle of the night!", Spencer exhaled sharply, "Where the hell is she?"

»» ««

As their last resort, the girls waited in Dr.Sullivan's office, figuring that Emily was probably going to end up there. Like they guessed, there was a knock on the door, and Dr.Sullivan went to get it.

"Hi", a familiar voice panted, "I'm ready to talk"

"Good", Anne nodded curtly, "Come in and join us"